Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Emails sent to yahoo addresses getting rejected.

Emails sent to yahoo addresses getting rejected.

dreamchaser15@bellsouth.net

Have any of you had problems recently with emails sent to yahoo
addresses bouncing? I have seen this now with three different people.
fwiw, I'm sending emails from bellsouth webmail although this clearly
appears to be a problem with yahoo.

Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

..net 007: This e-mail message was undeliverable due to the
following reason:

..net 015: The destination mail system was not reachable withing the
allowed period.

Note: This error message is usually due to one of the following
network problems:
a. The recipient's mail system is turned off.
b. The destination mail system is not currently running.

Solution:
Attempt to resend, or contact the recipient by alternate means to
let them know about the issue.

Your message was not delivered within 3 days and 0 hours.
Host yahoo.com is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:

<user I'm sending to>@yahoo.com

Reporting-MTA: dns; imf05aec.mail.bellsouth.net
Arrival-Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:00:27 -0500
Received-From-MTA: dns; ibm56aec.bellsouth.net (192.168.16.253)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <user I'm sending http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)>
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; yahoo.com

old jon

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Have any of you had problems recently with emails sent to yahoo
> addresses bouncing? I have seen this now with three different people.
> fwiw, I'm sending emails from bellsouth webmail although this clearly
> appears to be a problem with yahoo.

snipped

Have you tried yahoo online status ?.