Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Xp Password Problem

Xp Password Problem

Redman

My query is regarding my operating system, I installed windows XP prof. some
time back in my pc, I became the administrator, and made another user in it,
The problem is, I forgot the password of my administrator account, I did not
make a password recovery set in it, neither did I place a hint in the
passsword, Now, this account contains many important documents, Is there any
way in which I could recover the password? I cannot afford to uninstall or
format my disc, If anybody can help me out of this,it would be great.

TIA

Redman

Gazwad

"Redman" <(E-Mail Removed)>, the deranged floater and destitute
human-enema who likes emotionless anal mutilation with mice, and whose
partner is a gigsy with a clammy meat massager, wrote in
<(E-Mail Removed)>:
> My query is regarding my operating system, I installed windows XP
> prof. some time back in my pc, I became the administrator, and made
> another user in it, The problem is, I forgot the password of my
> administrator account, I did not make a password recovery set in it,
> neither did I place a hint in the passsword, Now, this account
> contains many important documents, Is there any way in which I could
> recover the password? I cannot afford to uninstall or format my disc,
> If anybody can help me out of this,it would be great.
>
> TIA
>
> Redman

Speak English, you jibbering ****.

is but a dream within a dream.

Martik

google: "xp administrator password forgot"

4th result looks good.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321305

de nada

Redman

Gazwad <Gazwad@my-****-dont-stink.com> wrote in message
news:w4uw4k$sgd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Redman" <(E-Mail Removed)>, the deranged floater and destitute
> human-enema who likes emotionless anal mutilation with mice, and whose
> partner is a gigsy with a clammy meat massager, wrote in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> > My query is regarding my operating system, I installed windows XP
> > prof. some time back in my pc, I became the administrator, and made
> > another user in it, The problem is, I forgot the password of my
> > administrator account, I did not make a password recovery set in it,
> > neither did I place a hint in the passsword, Now, this account
> > contains many important documents, Is there any way in which I could
> > recover the password? I cannot afford to uninstall or format my disc,
> > If anybody can help me out of this,it would be great.
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Redman

> Speak English, you jibbering ****.

Keep taking the tablets you ****turd

Plonk

Redman

donleo

he did u flying ****
"Gazwad" <Gazwad@my-****-dont-stink.com> wrote in message
news:w4uw4k$sgd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Redman" <(E-Mail Removed)>, the deranged floater and destitute
> human-enema who likes emotionless anal mutilation with mice, and whose
> partner is a gigsy with a clammy meat massager, wrote in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> My query is regarding my operating system, I installed windows XP
>> prof. some time back in my pc, I became the administrator, and made
>> another user in it, The problem is, I forgot the password of my
>> administrator account, I did not make a password recovery set in it,
>> neither did I place a hint in the passsword, Now, this account
>> contains many important documents, Is there any way in which I could
>> recover the password? I cannot afford to uninstall or format my disc,
>> If anybody can help me out of this,it would be great.
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> Redman

> Speak English, you jibbering ****.
>

> --
> For my own part, I have never had a thought which I could not set down
> in words with even more distinctness than that with which I conceived
> it. There is, however, a class of fancies of exquisite delicacy which
> are not thoughts, and to which as yet I have found it absolutely
> impossible to adapt to language. These fancies arise in the soul, alas
> how rarely. Only at epochs of most intense tranquillity, when the
> bodily and mental health are in perfection. And at those weird points
> of time, where the confines of the waking world blend with the world of
> dreams. And so I captured this fancy, where all that we see, or seem,
> is but a dream within a dream.

donleo

i found this

http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_admini...r_password.htm

"Redman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My query is regarding my operating system, I installed windows XP prof.
> some
> time back in my pc, I became the administrator, and made another user in
> it,
> The problem is, I forgot the password of my administrator account, I did
> not
> make a password recovery set in it, neither did I place a hint in the
> passsword, Now, this account contains many important documents, Is there
> any
> way in which I could recover the password? I cannot afford to uninstall or
> format my disc, If anybody can help me out of this,it would be great.
>
> TIA
>
> Redman

Gazwad

"donleo" <(E-Mail Removed)>, the gaunt leper and spindly cross-wired
transvestite who likes decadent groping around the grotto with koala
bears, and whose partner is a painted woman with a messy meat crease,
wrote in <aiWxf.15799$(E-Mail Removed)>:
> he did u flying ****

You pansy.

is but a dream within a dream.

Gazwad

"Redman" <(E-Mail Removed)>, the dowdy idler and obtrusive
heterosexual who likes cold-blooded bull sessions with cows, and whose
partner is a chicken with a run-down cooch, wrote in
<(E-Mail Removed)>:
> Gazwad <Gazwad@my-****-dont-stink.com> wrote in message
> news:w4uw4k$sgd$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Redman" <(E-Mail Removed)>, the deranged floater and
>> destitute human-enema who likes emotionless anal mutilation with
>> mice, and whose partner is a gigsy with a clammy meat massager,
>> wrote in <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>> My query is regarding my operating system, I installed windows XP
>>> prof. some time back in my pc, I became the administrator, and made
>>> another user in it, The problem is, I forgot the password of my
>>> administrator account, I did not make a password recovery set in it,
>>> neither did I place a hint in the passsword, Now, this account
>>> contains many important documents, Is there any way in which I could
>>> recover the password? I cannot afford to uninstall or format my
>>> disc, If anybody can help me out of this,it would be great.
>>>
>>> TIA
>>>
>>> Redman

>> Speak English, you jibbering ****.

> Keep taking the tablets you ****turd
>
> Plonk
>
> Redman

Jibber, jibber, jibber.

****.

is but a dream within a dream.

Redman

Thanks but I've already been there.

Redman

donleo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1kWxf.15801$(E-Mail Removed)...
> i found this
>
> http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_admini...r_password.htm
>
> "Redman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > My query is regarding my operating system, I installed windows XP prof.
> > some
> > time back in my pc, I became the administrator, and made another user in
> > it,
> > The problem is, I forgot the password of my administrator account, I did
> > not
> > make a password recovery set in it, neither did I place a hint in the
> > passsword, Now, this account contains many important documents, Is there
> > any
> > way in which I could recover the password? I cannot afford to uninstall

or
> > format my disc, If anybody can help me out of this,it would be great.
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Redman

Shepİ

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:23:12 -0000 If you fall from a tree,leave your
anger on the branch and then "Redman" <(E-Mail Removed)>
sent this :

>My query is regarding my operating system, I installed windows XP prof. some
>time back in my pc, I became the administrator, and made another user in it,
>The problem is, I forgot the password of my administrator account, I did not
>make a password recovery set in it, neither did I place a hint in the
>passsword, Now, this account contains many important documents, Is there any
>way in which I could recover the password? I cannot afford to uninstall or
>format my disc, If anybody can help me out of this,it would be great.
>
>TIA
>
>Redman

Do a,"Repair" re-install,

All data will stay intact