Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Upgradation to Windows 2003

Re: Upgradation to Windows 2003

Dragon

Dear Makhdoom,

I didn't know that English of Karachians have doomed this much. I would high
recommend that you look into some English courses before you try to study
for MCSE.

Regards,
Dragon

To all who want to flame me for, "Give the guy a break; not everyone know
English etc etc,,,' ALLOW IT. I know a lot of people from Karachi and know
that everyone who is a college level educated in Karachi, know how to use
some basic grammar.

"Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0c1901c371a2$79688740$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear Sirs
>
> Please to email me the questions and answers for the
> windows 2003 upgrade exams. I will be writing these exams
> as soon as you give to me
>
> Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman
> Karachi, Pakistan

Maestro

Actually, I don't want to flame you, but at the same time
I don't think that you can use such an all inclusive
statement as "everyone who is a college level educated in
Karachi, know how to use some basic grammar". This is
unless you know everyone that is college educated in
Karachi. Other than that, this guy is trying to start a
flame war so he getting what he wants.