Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Need Recommendations

OT: Need Recommendations

Jtyc

> i just can't get the hang of that.. even the disc thing is a nightmare.

wow... the disc is the key to the whole game. Disc+mine is the best way to
kill someone.

Jtyc

> This is nothing new. We discs are quite dangerous.
>
> When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a FrisbeeŽ

Don't forget grenades either. Very effective if used with the disc+mine
combo. Now if you can disc+mine someone in mid-air, you can count yourself
among the elite.

billyw

let me guess.. you can...
coming from someone that lives in a city with a street called manlove...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > This is nothing new. We discs are quite dangerous.
> >
> > When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a FrisbeeŽ

> Don't forget grenades either. Very effective if used with the disc+mine
> combo. Now if you can disc+mine someone in mid-air, you can count

yourself
> among the elite.

Jtyc

> let me guess.. you can...
> coming from someone that lives in a city with a street called manlove...

Yeth billy... I'm going to shockthance you from behind.

Jtyc

> i'm sorry, there is no getting away from it.. you live near a city that
has
> a street called manlove...
> the short version of the place name is sac
>
> someone has obviously cocked up somewhere

my parking garage is surrounded by 3 gay bars too...

*cries*