Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Last Call for Papers (extended): The World Congress on Engineering WCE 2007

Last Call for Papers (extended): The World Congress on Engineering WCE 2007

imecs__2007@iaeng.org

Last CFP (extended): The World Congress on Engineering WCE 2007
From: IAENG - International Association of Engineers

World Congress on Engineering 2007
Official WCE Congress Web Page:
http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2007

WCE Important Dates:

Draft Paper Submission Deadline (extended): 22 March, 2007
Camera-Ready papers & Pre-registration Due: 3 April, 2007
WCE 2007: 2-4 July, 2007

The WCE 2007 is organized by International Association of Engineers
(IAENG), a non-profit international association for the engineers and
the computer scientists. The congress has the focus on the frontier
topics in the theoretical and applied engineering and computer science
subjects. The WCE conferences serve as good platforms for our members
and the entire engineering community to meet with each other and to
exchange ideas. The recent IAENG conference has attracted more than
one thousand participants from over 30 countries. Our congress
committees have been formed with over two hundred and eighty
committees members who are mainly research center heads, faculty
deans, department heads, professors, and research scientists from
different universities like Cambridge, MIT and Oxford etc.

=============
WCE Congress Co-chairs

Prof. David WL Hukins, CPhys, FinstP, FIPEM, FRSE
Professor of Bio-medical Engineering
Head of Department of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering,
University of Birmingham, UK

Prof. Andrew Hunter
Professor & Head of Department
Head of Vision and AI Research Group,
Department of Computing and Informatics,
Lincoln University, UK

Prof. Alexander M. Korsunsky
Professor of Engineering Science
Dean, Trinity College
Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford, UK

Prof. Leonid Gelman (honorary co-chair)
Professor and Chair in Vibro-Acoustic Monitoring,
Chairman of COMADIT, British Institute of NDT,
Director, Centre of Vibro-Acoustics and Fatigue,
Department of Process and Systems Engineering, School of Engineering
Cranfield University, UK

Dr. Christopher John Hogger (honorary co-chair)
Senior Lecturer
Department of Computing
Imperial College London, UK

Prof. Darek J. Ceglarek (ICMEEM honorary co-chair)
Professor, International Manufacturing Centre, University of Warwick,
UK
Professor, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
The University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
Fellow of CIRP; Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Automation
Science and Engineering, and ASME Transactions on Manufacturing
Science and Engineering

Dr. Stephen Payne (ICSBB honorary co-chair)
University Lecturer in BioMedical Engineering
Dean of Degrees Keble College, Head of Physiological Understanding
through Modelling, Monitoring and Analysis Group,
Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford, UK

The conference proceedings will be published by IAENG (ISBN:
978-988-98671-5-7) in hardcopy. The full-text congress proceeding will
be indexed in major database indexes so that it can be assessed
easily. The Technology Research Databases (TRD) of CSA (Cambridge
Scientific Abstracts), DBLP and Computer Science Bibliographies have
promised to index the print proceeding in advance of its publication.
And after the publication of the proceeding, print copies will also be
sent to databases like IET INSPEC, Engineering Index (EI) and ISI
Thomson Scientific for indexing. The accepted papers will also be
considered for publication in the special issues of the journal
Engineering Letters. Some participants may also be invited to submit
extended version of their conference papers for considering as book
chapters (soon after the conference).

The following conferences are held as parts of the WCE 2007:

ICAEM'07
The 2007 International Conference of Applied and Engineering
Mathematics

ICCIIS'07
The 2007 International Conference of Computational Intelligence and
Intelligent Systems

ICCSDE'07
The 2007 International Conference of Computational Statistics and Data
Engineering

ICCSE'07
The 2007 International Conference of Computer Science and Engineering

ICDMKE'07
The 2007 International Conference of Data Mining and Knowledge
Engineering

ICEEE'07
The 2007 International Conference of Electrical and Electronics
Engineering

ICFE'07
The 2007 International Conference of Financial Engineering

ICIE'07
The 2007 International Conference of Information Engineering

ICISIE'07
The 2007 International Conference of Information Security and Internet
Engineering

ICME'07
The 2007 International Conference of Mechanical Engineering

ICMEEM'07
The 2007 International Conference of Manufacturing Engineering and
Engineering Management

ICPDC'07
The 2007 International Conference of Parallel and Distributed
Computing

ICSBB'07
The 2007 International Conference of Systems Biology and
Bioengineering

ICSIE'07
The 2007 International Conference of Signal and Image Engineering

ICWN'07
The 2007 International Conference of Wireless Networks

=========
Submission:

WCE 2007 is now accepting manuscript submissions. Prospective authors
are invited to submit their draft paper in full paper (any appropriate
style) to WCE{at}iaeng.org by 6 March, 2007. The submitted file can be
in MS Word format, PS format, or PDF formats.

The first page of the draft paper should include:
(1) Title of the paper;
(2) Name, affiliation and e-mail address for each author;
(3) A maximum of 5 keywords of the paper.

Also, the name of the conference that the paper is being submitted to
should be stated in the email.

It is our target that the reviewing process and the result
notification for each submitted manuscript can be completed within one
month from its submission. The reviewing process is to ensure the
quality of the accepted papers in the WCE congress. The conferences
have enjoyed high reputation among many research colleagues ( for
example, see the http://cs.conference-ranking.net/ or http://www.conference-ranking.com/
or http://www.conference-ranking.org/cs.html ).

More details about the WCE 2007 can be found at:
http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2007/index.html
http://www.iaeng.net/WCE2007
http://www.iaeng.com/WCE2007

More details about the International Association of Engineers, and the
IAENG International Journal of Computer Science, and the IAENG
International Journal of Applied Mathematics can be found at:
http://www.iaeng.org/about_IAENG.html
http://www.iaeng.org/IJCS/index.html
http://www.iaeng.org/IJAM/index.html
The official journal web site of Engineering Letters at:
http://www.engineeringletters.com
Other Engineering Letters web sites at:
http://www.engineeringletters.com
http://www.engineeringletters.net
http://www.engineeringletters.org
http://www.engineeringletter.com
http://www.engineerletters.com
http://www.engineerletter.com

********
It will be highly appreciated if you can circulate these calls for
papers to your colleagues.

Dave (from the UK)

> Last CFP (extended): The World Congress on Engineering WCE 2007
> From: IAENG - International Association of Engineers

Hkw is this the last call, when you make another "Last Call" later?

--
Dave (from the UK)

It is always of the form: (E-Mail Removed)

http://chessdb.sourceforge.net/ - a Free open-source Chess Database

Joachim Durchholz

Dave (from the UK) schrieb:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Last CFP (extended): The World Congress on Engineering WCE 2007
>> From: IAENG - International Association of Engineers

> Hkw is this the last call, when you make another "Last Call" later?

Announcements for conferences on wildly differring topics are most often
a sham, intended to collect fees from scientists who desperately need to
be published on a conference paper.
A second "last call" probably means not enough people fell for it.

Just my interpretation.

Regards,
Jo

Matt Mahoney

On Mar 7, 5:25 am, Joachim Durchholz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Dave (from the UK) schrieb:
>
> > (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >> Last CFP (extended): The World Congress on Engineering WCE 2007
> >> From: IAENG - International Association of Engineers

> > Hkw is this the last call, when you make another "Last Call" later?

> Announcements for conferences on wildly differring topics are most often
> a sham, intended to collect fees from scientists who desperately need to
> be published on a conference paper.
> A second "last call" probably means not enough people fell for it.
>
> Just my interpretation.
>
> Regards,
> Jo

http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/

-- Matt Mahoney

Markus E Leypold

"Matt Mahoney" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> On Mar 7, 5:25 am, Joachim Durchholz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Dave (from the UK) schrieb:

>> > Hkw is this the last call, when you make another "Last Call" later?

>> Announcements for conferences on wildly differring topics are most often
>> a sham, intended to collect fees from scientists who desperately need to
>> be published on a conference paper.
>> A second "last call" probably means not enough people fell for it.
>>
>> Just my interpretation.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jo

> http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/

Thanks, I've been looking for that.

It looks as if the IAENG is another "project" of Nagib Callaos who is
referenced at the scigen pages. "I have a great sadneess".

I think there are other here that can confirm that?

Regards -- Markus

Lew

Markus E Leypold wrote:
> "Matt Mahoney" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>>> Announcements for conferences on wildly differring topics are most often
>>> a sham, intended to collect fees from scientists who desperately need to
>>> be published on a conference paper.
>>> A second "last call" probably means not enough people fell for it.
>>>
>>> Just my interpretation.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Jo

>> http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/

> Thanks, I've been looking for that.
>
> It looks as if the IAENG is another "project" of Nagib Callaos who is
> referenced at the scigen pages. "I have a great sadneess".
>
> I think there are other here that can confirm that?

I love that link. Unfortunately the scammers-that-be in this type of operation
probably don't really give a **** that the papers are fake as long as the
check clears.

-- Lew

Markus E Leypold

Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Markus E Leypold wrote:

>>> http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/

>> Thanks, I've been looking for that.
>> It looks as if the IAENG is another "project" of Nagib Callaos who is
>> referenced at the scigen pages. "I have a great sadneess".
>> I think there are other here that can confirm that?

> I love that link. Unfortunately the scammers-that-be in this type of
> operation probably don't really give a **** that the papers are fake
> as long as the check clears.

Well. If their operation is pointed out often enough in public, less
gullible scientists (i.e. poor people needing publications urgently)
will fall for them.

They have, I note, already changed the name of their conferences a bit
.

Let's attach a warning to any "call for papers" from them that turns
up in a news group we read. That should put some spanner in their
works.

(But first check wether we are right in our suspicion).

If any scientist of reputation here could vouchsafe for the IAENG
here, I'd be also happy.

Regards -- Markus