Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > rescue disk

Reply
Thread Tools

rescue disk

 
 
Danielle Giddins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-11-2006
how do you make one


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Gordon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-11-2006
Danielle Giddins scribbled this:

> how do you make one


Could you be a bit more vague? Like not telling us what your OS is?

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Ubuntu 5.10
gordonDOTburgessparkerATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
to email me replace the obvious!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Danielle Giddins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-11-2006
xp sorry



"Gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Danielle Giddins scribbled this:
>
>> how do you make one

>
> Could you be a bit more vague? Like not telling us what your OS is?
>
> --
> Registered Linux User no 240308
> Ubuntu 5.10
> gordonDOTburgessparkerATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
> to email me replace the obvious!



 
Reply With Quote
 
Gordon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-11-2006
Danielle Giddins scribbled this:

> xp sorry
>


If you have a retail or generic OEM copy of XP (either full or upgrade) then
the CD is bootable and you can repair your system with that. If you have a
*RESTORE* CD, and/or a hidden partition, then you can ONLY restore the
machine back to factory settings, which will, of course, wipe out all your
data.
Rule No 1 of computing: ackup, backup, backup.
Rule No 2 of computing: There are no more rules.

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Ubuntu 5.10
gordonDOTburgessparkerATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
to email me replace the obvious!
 
Reply With Quote
 
London Cpl
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-11-2006
On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:52:00 +0000 (UTC), Danielle Giddins wrote:

> xp sorry


follow? to hard really thread the makes posting top that aware you Were
 
Reply With Quote
 
Martik
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-11-2006

"Danielle Giddins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dq3nl0$5q9$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...
> xp sorry
>
>
>
> "Gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Danielle Giddins scribbled this:
>>
>>> how do you make one

>>
>> Could you be a bit more vague? Like not telling us what your OS is?
>>
>> --
>> Registered Linux User no 240308
>> Ubuntu 5.10
>> gordonDOTburgessparkerATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
>> to email me replace the obvious!

>
>

No such animal for XP, what's the application. Maybe you want a boot floppy?


 
Reply With Quote
 
Gordon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-11-2006
Martik scribbled this:

>
> "Danielle Giddins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dq3nl0$5q9$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...
>> xp sorry
>>
>>
>>
>> "Gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Danielle Giddins scribbled this:
>>>
>>>> how do you make one
>>>
>>> Could you be a bit more vague? Like not telling us what your OS is?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Registered Linux User no 240308
>>> Ubuntu 5.10
>>> gordonDOTburgessparkerATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
>>> to email me replace the obvious!

>>
>>

> No such animal for XP, what's the application. Maybe you want a boot
> floppy?


Why are you telling me that?

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Ubuntu 5.10
gordonDOTburgessparkerATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
to email me replace the obvious!
 
Reply With Quote
 
Martik
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-11-2006

"Gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Martik scribbled this:
>
>>
>> "Danielle Giddins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:dq3nl0$5q9$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...
>>> xp sorry
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> "Gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>> Danielle Giddins scribbled this:
>>>>
>>>>> how do you make one
>>>>
>>>> Could you be a bit more vague? Like not telling us what your OS is?
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Registered Linux User no 240308
>>>> Ubuntu 5.10
>>>> gordonDOTburgessparkerATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
>>>> to email me replace the obvious!
>>>
>>>

>> No such animal for XP, what's the application. Maybe you want a boot
>> floppy?

>
> Why are you telling me that?
>

Whoops, excuse me I just woke up!


 
Reply With Quote
 
Plato
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-12-2006
Danielle Giddins wrote:
>
> how do you make one


What do you want to rescue?




--
http://www.bootdisk.com/


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Acronis True Image Rescue Disk In Lieu Of Bart PE Disk? noauth Computer Security 0 02-01-2010 03:11 PM
AVG 7.0 Rescue Disk Problem Will Computer Support 4 12-21-2004 04:27 PM
How to rescue data on a hard disk? King W.Wang C Programming 3 12-17-2004 09:20 PM
win XP rescue Disk huck Computer Support 2 10-06-2003 09:41 PM
avg rescue disk lucy Computer Support 4 08-29-2003 03:02 AM



Advertisments