Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-226 Doubt!!

70-226 Doubt!!

Vai2000

Hi All, I am an ASP.NET C# Developer looking for taking all the Web Related
Exams. In this course of investigation I found that 70-226 was a very
important Exam concerned when developing Web Solutions.
I am asking this question to all those MCP & MCSE's who have taken this
exam. Does this exam really help you since with advent of .NET Technologies
everything to do with WEB is circled around ASP.NET and XML technology ?
Isn't this exam teaching things before .net was invented?

TIA

--
========
Regards

MCSE World

This exam deals with creating highly available solutions using the
Clustering and Network Load Balancing features of Windows 2000 Server...so
in a way it's related to Web development since you will likely see IIS boxes
using NLB or SQL boxes using Clustering...

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Vai2000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All, I am an ASP.NET C# Developer looking for taking all the Web

Related
> Exams. In this course of investigation I found that 70-226 was a very
> important Exam concerned when developing Web Solutions.
> I am asking this question to all those MCP & MCSE's who have taken this
> exam. Does this exam really help you since with advent of .NET

Technologies
> everything to do with WEB is circled around ASP.NET and XML technology ?
> Isn't this exam teaching things before .net was invented?
>

> TIA
>
> --
> ========
> Regards