Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > RealMedia link doesn't play audio

RealMedia link doesn't play audio

Fatfreek

I tried to listen to an audio file from the following link:
http://www.dannyhaszard.com/media/mfurhman3.ram

I get the following message: "RealMedia File Format: File "mfurhman4.rm"
does not support playback over linear file systems (e.g. HTTP 1.0)."

I then downloaded and installed the latest RealMedia player, tried it again,
and got the same message.

I've clicked the link while using both IE and Firefox browsers but with no
difference.

Len Miller
--
To email reply, eradicate all threes in my SPAM guarded address.