Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Running program on startup.

Running program on startup.

Dave

How do I get a program to load on start up - I can't see an option in
msconfig (XP)?

Thanks.

philo

news:CaDwf.22962$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I get a program to load on start up - I can't see an option in
> msconfig (XP)?

just click and drag to your startup folder

mattcarp@gmail.com

drag the program to your start button, then to all programs, then to
"startup"

Anything placed in here will automatically start