Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > ISA and dhcp for lab only

ISA and dhcp for lab only

Nettransplant

Am setting up new configuration for 70-227 (and 214). Three pcs to work
with.
Want to use one as ISA (firewall/Cache) but want to add DHCP Service
Service.

Other PC will be W2k Advanced Server with AD. Last PC will be Winxp
with various Virtual PC W2k devices to test GPO.

Am I running into issues running ISA and DHCP on the one machine?
Would like to play with DHCP being away from W2K Server with AD and
DNS.

I have another small LAN to test VPN across the network to the above
configuration.

Thanks.

Roger Abell

You can adjust which interfaces DHCP will respond upon
in order to keep it inward facing.

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows, Security)
"Nettransplant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lmw4b.66961$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Am setting up new configuration for 70-227 (and 214). Three pcs to work
> with.
> Want to use one as ISA (firewall/Cache) but want to add DHCP Service
> Service.
>
> Other PC will be W2k Advanced Server with AD. Last PC will be Winxp
> with various Virtual PC W2k devices to test GPO.
>
> Am I running into issues running ISA and DHCP on the one machine?
> Would like to play with DHCP being away from W2K Server with AD and
> DNS.
>
> I have another small LAN to test VPN across the network to the above
> configuration.
>
> Thanks.

Nigel

Go to