Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > NTVDM

NTVDM

Vic

I have tried running all of the different compatibility modes and nothing
seemed to help, if anything the programs seems to run slower. Does anybody
know of someplace where all the pif options are broken down for what hey all
do in WinXP?

Thanks in advance.
Vic
news:Isiwf.164$(E-Mail Removed)...

--
Victor Langrehr
After Hours Computers

"Any Society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security
will deserve neither and loose both." Benjamin Franklin

NTVDM Luke O'Malley Computer Support 3 09-21-2005 02:26 AM
ntvdm problem on win2k Al Christians Python 3 04-09-2005 09:15 PM
ntvdm.exe replacement? Henry T Fiddler Computer Support 6 09-05-2004 05:47 PM
The NTVDM CPU has encounterd an illegal instrunction ڻ ASP .Net 0 12-22-2003 05:42 AM
ntvdm.exe T MCSE 0 11-15-2003 10:14 AM

Advertisments