Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > When I am moving mouse it automatically highlights another window

When I am moving mouse it automatically highlights another window

voramiral@gmail.com

Hi All,

When I am moving my mouse from one window to another window, it
automatically highlights another window and minimizes the actualy
window, I need the default features. I dont want to tweak my windows as
my cursor moving. its very hactic. anyone knows..? i hv windows xp
professional with sp2.

Please do reply asap.

with regards,
mit

Leo Landers

i have the same problem on win98SE...

Leo XOXO

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi All,
>
> When I am moving my mouse from one window to another window, it
> automatically highlights another window and minimizes the actualy
> window, I need the default features. I dont want to tweak my windows as
> my cursor moving. its very hactic. anyone knows..? i hv windows xp
> professional with sp2.
>
> Please do reply asap.
>
> with regards,
> mit

Mitch

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> When I am moving my mouse from one window to another window, it
> automatically highlights another window and minimizes the actualy
> window, I need the default features. I dont want to tweak my windows as
> my cursor moving. its very hactic. anyone knows..? i hv windows xp
> professional with sp2.

That's probably a pointer (mouse) feature, maybe called FOCUS.