Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Microsoft Outlook

Microsoft Outlook

Bob H

I have a E mail message sitting in my outbox that will not send. However
the system sends test messages without a problem. I receive those test
messages and other E-Mail OK.

Duane Arnold

"Bob H" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a E mail message sitting in my outbox that will not send. However
>the system sends test messages without a problem. I receive those test
>messages and other E-Mail OK.

You sure you're not having that problem with the one email?

Long

http://support.netfirms.com/idx.php/...ing-email.html

Short

http://tinyurl.com/d5xju