Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Driver for graphics card

Driver for graphics card

Kirsty

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can download the driver for the Elsa Gloria II Pro
graphics card, for Win98SE? Preferably for free if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Kirsty

Helios Alexandropoulos

Kirsty, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the lolling, garlicky floosie, and
balloonist and trapeze artist in circuses and music halls, droned:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know where I can download the driver for the Elsa Gloria
> II Pro graphics card, for Win98SE? Preferably for free if possible.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Kirsty

I have a pipe you can suck it from if that helps. 'Maul' me.

Steve n Debs

On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 14:50:39 GMT, Kirsty wrote:

> Elsa Gloria II Pro

www.elsa.com

Do people even look for the obvious before coming here?

Demodocus Gatsioudis

Kirsty, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the not of sound mind, weedy jizz
receptacle, and seaman who has not reached a standard of skill above that of
laggard, remonstrated:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know where I can download the driver for the Elsa Gloria
> II Pro graphics card, for Win98SE? Preferably for free if possible.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Kirsty

I have a pipe you can suck it from if that helps. 'Maul' me.

Kirsty

"Steve n Debs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:17qxgen1gqde5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 14:50:39 GMT, Kirsty wrote:
>
> > Elsa Gloria II Pro

> www.elsa.com
>
> Do people even look for the obvious before coming here?

Obviously I looked on this site but couldn't find the specific driver I
mentioned above, for Win98. Did you actually manage to find it on this
site?

Kirsty.

Moeshe Borochowitz

Kirsty, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the dickensian, tortuous duck, and refuse
collector, carried on:

> "Steve n Debs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:17qxgen1gqde5$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 14:50:39 GMT, Kirsty wrote:
>>
>>> Elsa Gloria II Pro

>> www.elsa.com
>>
>> Do people even look for the obvious before coming here?

> Obviously I looked on this site but couldn't find the specific driver
> I mentioned above, for Win98. Did you actually manage to find it on
> this site?

He was obviously munching on Debs bacon whilst trying to sniff your fishy
beaver.

> Kirsty.

Steve n Debs

On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 15:12:26 GMT, Kirsty wrote:

> "Steve n Debs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:17qxgen1gqde5$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 14:50:39 GMT, Kirsty wrote:
>>
>>> Elsa Gloria II Pro

>> www.elsa.com
>>
>> Do people even look for the obvious before coming here?

> Obviously I looked on this site but couldn't find the specific driver I
> mentioned above, for Win98. Did you actually manage to find it on this
> site?
>
> Kirsty.

Try emailing them, they produce the drivers so would be the best people to
ask

rjdriver

"Kirsty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3zQvf.25682$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know where I can download the driver for the Elsa Gloria II
> Pro
> graphics card, for Win98SE? Preferably for free if possible.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Kirsty

Kirsty,

Drivers are always free, but in your case, it's going to cost you a new
operating system, or a new video card. The Gloria Pro II is an Nvidia Quadro
based card. As far as I can tell, drivers were never made for Windows 98.
Windows NT 4, 2000, or XP appear to be the only choices. Time to upgrade
your OS , or find another card.

Bob

Mara

On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 13:10:47 -0500, "rjdriver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Kirsty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:3zQvf.25682$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anyone know where I can download the driver for the Elsa Gloria II
>> Pro
>> graphics card, for Win98SE? Preferably for free if possible.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>> Kirsty
>>

>Kirsty,
>
> Drivers are always free, but in your case, it's going to cost you a new
>operating system, or a new video card. The Gloria Pro II is an Nvidia Quadro
>based card. As far as I can tell, drivers were never made for Windows 98.
>Windows NT 4, 2000, or XP appear to be the only choices. Time to upgrade
>your OS , or find another card.
>

>Bob

The ME drivers might work.

http://www.driverskit.com/freedownlo...nME/10681.html

or

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1A223E6C

--
If you think technology can solve your security problems, then you
don't understand the problems and you don't understand the technology.

Kirsty

"rjdriver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> "Kirsty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3zQvf.25682$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone know where I can download the driver for the Elsa Gloria II
> > Pro
> > graphics card, for Win98SE? Preferably for free if possible.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Kirsty
> >

> Kirsty,
>
> Drivers are always free, but in your case, it's going to cost you a

new
> operating system, or a new video card. The Gloria Pro II is an Nvidia

Quadro
> based card. As far as I can tell, drivers were never made for Windows 98.
> Windows NT 4, 2000, or XP appear to be the only choices. Time to upgrade
> your OS , or find another card.
>

> Bob

Thanks for the advice, but I think I may have found a driver that will work
here:
http://members.driverguide.com/index...&jmd=and&fzz=d
(I needed to sign up to access these, so this link may not work).

I'm having difficulties installing them through Winzip though, so I can't
tell if any of them work or not.

I downloaded one driver and unzipped it. There was a button on the Winzip
toolbar called 'Install' - I clicked this and it started the install
process, before telling me the driver I'd downloaded was only for Win NT,
then it aborted the installation.

I then downloaded another driver that might work, but now the Install button
in Winzip has disappeared. It's been replaced by one called CheckOut, but
even after clicking this and doing what it says, I still can't seem to get
the Install button back. In the Toolbar Buttons menu, this button appears
to be called 'CheckOut/Install', but I don't know how to make the 'Install'
option appear. I've tried searching Google for a solution but haven't found
one. Can anyone explain (in simple terms please!) how to get it back?

Thanks,
Kirsty.