Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > help aol

help aol

lisa

hi i use aol instant messenger,
on the task bar were the aol icon is another icon appeared on top of it it
grey and flashes with yellow and red in it ,
can any one tell me what it is or how i get rid of it thanks

*x@y*

"lisa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> hi i use aol instant messenger,
> on the task bar were the aol icon is another icon appeared on top of it it grey and flashes with
> yellow and red in it ,
> can any one tell me what it is or how i get rid of it thanks

See if You find any Help on Google search below,

http://search.3web.com/?q=Problems%2...d??&lr=lang_en

It is tricky to Google for "aol"
LOLuck, ☺x@y☺