Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > transfering photos and data from my cell phone to my PC via IR

transfering photos and data from my cell phone to my PC via IR

pwb43@bellsouth.net

I can't get my cell phone and my PC to sync on the IR port of this
computer. It is an HP Media Center PC m1264n. My cell phone is a
Sony/Ericsson Z520a. What can I do for this?