Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

Diana K Brown

Thanx Craig! I am really sure that I could not survive another moment
without your opinion! I also must admit this is the first time I have been
called a "wanker" and I must say that I really did enjoy the experience!
Off to have a "bacon botty" now.
Craig, kindly sod off!

Diana K. Brown
MCNGP #25?
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

"Craig Cook" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:060b01c36db3$51a187e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> By the way, you MCNGP people seem like a bunch of pompous
> wankers with nothing better to do than monitor newsgroups
> looking for people to slag off.
> But I could be off base, I only read few posts. I'm sure
> you'll politely 'correct' me if I'm wrong.
>
> That's my 2 cents.
>
> Craig Cook
> CCEA, MCSE (NT,2000,2003)

S. O'Brien

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanx Craig! I am really sure that I could not survive another moment
> without your opinion! I also must admit this is the first time I have

been
> called a "wanker" and I must say that I really did enjoy the experience!
> Off to have a "bacon botty" now.
> Craig, kindly sod off!
>
> Diana K. Brown
> MCNGP #25?
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

haha someone else who cant remember their #... I think mine is 11 but we
came up with 69 for me since no one had it yet

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> "Craig Cook" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

<snipped for crap avoidance>

Kendal Emery

Must be the menapause kicking in girls, I remember distinctly that mine is
(looks down at signature) 19.... I can remember cause it was my age at my
last several birthdays

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me
"S. O'Brien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bio2s6$nfo$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Thanx Craig! I am really sure that I could not survive another moment
> > without your opinion! I also must admit this is the first time I have

> been
> > called a "wanker" and I must say that I really did enjoy the experience!
> > Off to have a "bacon botty" now.
> > Craig, kindly sod off!
> >
> > Diana K. Brown
> > MCNGP #25?
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> >

> haha someone else who cant remember their #... I think mine is 11 but we
> came up with 69 for me since no one had it yet
>
> --
> Sue MCNGP #69
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>

> > "Craig Cook" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> <snipped for crap avoidance>

billyw

i'm not a number i'm a free man......

Not a prisoner I'm a free man
And my blood is my own now
Don't care where the past was
I know where I'm going ... out

"S. O'Brien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bio2s6$nfo$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Thanx Craig! I am really sure that I could not survive another moment
> > without your opinion! I also must admit this is the first time I have

> been
> > called a "wanker" and I must say that I really did enjoy the experience!
> > Off to have a "bacon botty" now.
> > Craig, kindly sod off!
> >
> > Diana K. Brown
> > MCNGP #25?
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> >

> haha someone else who cant remember their #... I think mine is 11 but we
> came up with 69 for me since no one had it yet
>
> --
> Sue MCNGP #69
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>

> > "Craig Cook" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> <snipped for crap avoidance>

S. O'Brien

menapause??? HA!! I am no where NEAR that time zone yet... and I am not
the only one... some of the guys are the same... we had this discussion
quite a few months ago. And besides... I like my #

As for age?? I didnt hear anyone wish my happy birthday this week (24th)..
*sniff* and I thought you all love me!!!

--
Sue "I'm just gonna go eat some worms (lol)"
MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Must be the menapause kicking in girls, I remember distinctly that mine is
> (looks down at signature) 19.... I can remember cause it was my age at my
> last several birthdays

> Systems Administrator
> Coordinated Home Care
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove me to email to me
> "S. O'Brien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bio2s6$nfo$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Thanx Craig! I am really sure that I could not survive another moment
> > > without your opinion! I also must admit this is the first time I have

> > been
> > > called a "wanker" and I must say that I really did enjoy the

experience!
> > > Off to have a "bacon botty" now.
> > > Craig, kindly sod off!
> > >
> > > Diana K. Brown
> > > MCNGP #25?
> > > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > >

> > haha someone else who cant remember their #... I think mine is 11 but we
> > came up with 69 for me since no one had it yet
> >
> > --
> > Sue MCNGP #69
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> >

> > > "Craig Cook" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> > <snipped for crap avoidance>

billyw

oh happy bloody birthday...

happy now?

"S. O'Brien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bion8e$jp$(E-Mail Removed)...
> menapause??? HA!! I am no where NEAR that time zone yet... and I am not
> the only one... some of the guys are the same... we had this discussion
> quite a few months ago. And besides... I like my #
>
> As for age?? I didnt hear anyone wish my happy birthday this week

(24th)..
> *sniff* and I thought you all love me!!!
>
> --
> Sue "I'm just gonna go eat some worms (lol)"
> MCNGP #69
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
> "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Must be the menapause kicking in girls, I remember distinctly that mine

is
> > (looks down at signature) 19.... I can remember cause it was my age at

my
> > last several birthdays
> >
> > --
> > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > Systems Administrator
> > Coordinated Home Care
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> > remove me to email to me
> > "S. O'Brien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:bio2s6$nfo$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

moment

have
> > > been

> experience!

> > > haha someone else who cant remember their #... I think mine is 11 but

we
> > > came up with 69 for me since no one had it yet
> > >
> > > --
> > > Sue MCNGP #69
> > > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> > > <snipped for crap avoidance>

S. O'Brien

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > As for age?? I didnt hear anyone wish my happy birthday this week

> (24th)..
> > *sniff* and I thought you all love me!!!

> Happy birthday.
>

> I would love you but you are the one holding back details. How can I love
> someone who doesn't trust me? *sniff*
>

> *cries*

awww... well they always say you only hurt the ones you love... feel hurt
yet?

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> awww... well they always say you only hurt the ones you love... feel hurt
> yet?

Yes.. but it's because of the traumatic episode I witnessed on the sidewalk
outside of work this morning...

I'm scarred for life... ugh...

billyw

do tell

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > awww... well they always say you only hurt the ones you love... feel

hurt
> > yet?

> Yes.. but it's because of the traumatic episode I witnessed on the

sidewalk
> outside of work this morning...
>

> I'm scarred for life... ugh...

Jtyc

> do tell

Let's just say: Man... sidewalk... torqued heater...