Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OT

MSB

GOOOO Texas beat USC!!

Donald

YeeHaaa!
"MSB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43bc6ce5$0$28922$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> GOOOO Texas beat USC!!

Blinky the Shark

MSB wrote:

> GOOOO Texas beat USC!!

7-0

The University of Spoiled Children got first blood.

--
Blinky, in Los Angeles

Toolman Tim

In news(E-Mail Removed) ynet.net,
Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
> MSB wrote:
>
>> GOOOO Texas beat USC!!

> 7-0
>
> The University of Spoiled Children got first blood.

But not much since then...SO many fumbles <g>

Toolman Tim

In news:il%uf.435$(E-Mail Removed),
Toolman Tim spewed forth:
> In news(E-Mail Removed) ynet.net,
> Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
>> MSB wrote:
>>
>>> GOOOO Texas beat USC!!

>> 7-0
>>
>> The University of Spoiled Children got first blood.

> But not much since then...SO many fumbles <g>

And interceptions <g>

Go Texas!!

FML

Toolman Tim wrote:
> In news(E-Mail Removed) ynet.net,
> Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
>
>>MSB wrote:
>>

>>>GOOOO Texas beat USC!!

>>7-0
>>
>>The University of Spoiled Children got first blood.

> But not much since then...SO many fumbles <g>

9-7 UT - Go Horns!

FML

FML wrote:
> Toolman Tim wrote:
>
>> In news(E-Mail Removed) ynet.net,
>> Blinky the Shark spewed forth:

>>> 7-0
>>>
>>> The University of Spoiled Children got first blood.

>> But not much since then...SO many fumbles <g>
>>

> 9-7 UT - Go Horns!

16-7 UT. I may burst a coronary artery!
Go Horns!

Toolman Tim

In news(E-Mail Removed),
FML spewed forth:
> FML wrote:
>> Toolman Tim wrote:
>>
>>> In news(E-Mail Removed) ynet.net,
>>> Blinky the Shark spewed forth:

>>> But not much since then...SO many fumbles <g>
>>>

>> 9-7 UT - Go Horns!

> 16-7 UT. I may burst a coronary artery!
> Go Horns!

Heh heh! I was like that last night. But not because Penn State was
winning...boy was I ****ed <g> (I have family in Florida, some of which are
Seminole alumni. And I have a niece currently enrolled in the University of
Miami. Wrong end of the state, but at least she's not a Gator <g>)

FML

Toolman Tim wrote:
> In news(E-Mail Removed),
> FML spewed forth:
>
>>FML wrote:

>>>9-7 UT - Go Horns!

>>16-7 UT. I may burst a coronary artery!
>>Go Horns!

> Heh heh! I was like that last night. But not because Penn State was
> winning...boy was I ****ed <g> (I have family in Florida, some of which are
> Seminole alumni. And I have a niece currently enrolled in the University of
> Miami. Wrong end of the state, but at least she's not a Gator <g>)

YeeeeeHaaaaaa! Texas 41-38
National Champions!!
My alma mater Class of '80

Blinky the Shark

Toolman Tim wrote:

> In news(E-Mail Removed) ynet.net, Blinky the
> Shark spewed forth:
>> MSB wrote:
>>
>>> GOOOO Texas beat USC!!

>> 7-0
>>
>> The University of Spoiled Children got first blood.

> But not much since then...SO many fumbles <g>

I can't believe that fourth'n'one they didn't make on their next to last
possession. With Reggie on the sideline.

Good game, though.

--
Blinky Reg Linux User 297263
Killfiling all posts from Google Groups