Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > gmail loading

gmail loading

pamelarenee.brown@gmail.com

I have problems loggin in to gmail.
After signing in it goes to a white screen that say loading
any suggestions

Evan Platt

On 3 Jan 2006 19:55:12 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>I have problems loggin in to gmail.
>After signing in it goes to a white screen that say loading
>any suggestions

How about providing some details?

What web browser? What operating system? Did this just start? Has this
been happening forever?

Mitch

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have problems loggin in to gmail.
> After signing in it goes to a white screen that say loading
> any suggestions

Sure -- ask Google.

As far as I know, there are no ways to learn what is going on with
Google's servers that isn't done at Google itself.

ziggy

(E-Mail Removed) carefully scribbled
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> I have problems loggin in to gmail.
> After signing in it goes to a white screen that say loading
> any suggestions

Be patient, sometimes it takes a while to load and I suppose that depends
on what connection you have to the internet, what platform and how much you
have on Google mail to load.
ziggy