Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Could not Watch Num TV

Could not Watch Num TV

madman

Hi,

i bought a brand new laoptop yesterday. Compaq- Win XP mainly for
viewing the num Tv channel thru net.

every time i log in i am getting a message- connecting..buffering...
ready.. after that nothing moves..

could any one help me in fixing this problem>

thanks

PS

Mitch

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
madman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i bought a brand new laoptop yesterday. Compaq- Win XP mainly for
> viewing the num Tv channel thru net.
>
> every time i log in i am getting a message- connecting..buffering...
> ready.. after that nothing moves..
>
> could any one help me in fixing this problem>

Have you tried using a different player?

Don't know which one you were using, because you didn't say, nor which
format the media is in, because you didn't say. But if it's a
standardized one, just using a different player might do it.

How about browser? Have you tried using a good browser, like Firefox?
Don't know how that would affect the video stream, but it's a very easy
thing to try.