Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Error in memmory area

Reply
Thread Tools

Error in memmory area

 
 
Kjetil S
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-03-2006
Error in memory area 34341278.
I get this in event viewer.
This comes from games crashing, msn frees, and so on.
The number can be different.
I have windows xp pro Norwegian. 1024 ram (now 512)
I have reinstall complete windows (clean install)
I have taken out one memory card(512 mb ram)
The maskin runs OK, almost.
But the freezing and crashes comes still....
I have run memtest etc..

***
Hendelsestype: Feil
Hendelseskilde: Application Hang
Hendelseskategori: Ingen
Hendelses-ID: 1001
Dato: 02.01.2006
Klokkeslett: 19:22:45
Bruker: I/T
Datamaskin: KS-MAIN
Beskrivelse:
Feil i minneområdet 34341278.

Hvis du vil ha mer informasjon, se Hjelp og støtte på
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Data:
0000: 42 75 63 6b 65 74 3a 20 Bucket:
0008: 33 34 33 34 31 32 37 38 34341278
0010: 0d 0a ..

***

Hendelsestype: Feil
Hendelseskilde: Application Hang
Hendelseskategori: (101)
Hendelses-ID: 1002
Dato: 02.01.2006
Klokkeslett: 19:22:16
Bruker: I/T
Datamaskin: KS-MAIN
Beskrivelse:
Hengende program hl2.exe, versjon 0.0.0.0, hengende modul hungapp,
versjon 0.0.0.0, hengeadresse 0x00000000.

Hvis du vil ha mer informasjon, se Hjelp og støtte på
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Data:
0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat
0008: 69 6f 6e 20 48 61 6e 67 ion Hang
0010: 20 20 68 6c 32 2e 65 78 hl2.ex
0018: 65 20 30 2e 30 2e 30 2e e 0.0.0.
0020: 30 20 69 6e 20 68 75 6e 0 in hun
0028: 67 61 70 70 20 30 2e 30 gapp 0.0
0030: 2e 30 2e 30 20 61 74 20 .0.0 at
0038: 6f 66 66 73 65 74 20 30 offset 0
0040: 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 0000000

***

Hendelsestype: Feil
Hendelseskilde: Application Hang
Hendelseskategori: Ingen
Hendelses-ID: 1001
Dato: 01.01.2006
Klokkeslett: 14:38:19
Bruker: I/T
Datamaskin: KS-MAIN
Beskrivelse:
Feil i minneområdet 127720864.

Hvis du vil ha mer informasjon, se Hjelp og støtte på
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Data:
0000: 42 75 63 6b 65 74 3a 20 Bucket:
0008: 31 32 37 37 32 30 38 36 12772086
0010: 34 0d 0a 4..

***

Hendelsestype: Feil
Hendelseskilde: Application Hang
Hendelseskategori: (101)
Hendelses-ID: 1002
Dato: 01.01.2006
Klokkeslett: 14:38:15
Bruker: I/T
Datamaskin: KS-MAIN
Beskrivelse:
Hengende program wmplayer.exe, versjon 10.0.0.3646, hengende modul
hungapp, versjon 0.0.0.0, hengeadresse 0x00000000.

Hvis du vil ha mer informasjon, se Hjelp og støtte på
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Data:
0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat
0008: 69 6f 6e 20 48 61 6e 67 ion Hang
0010: 20 20 77 6d 70 6c 61 79 wmplay
0018: 65 72 2e 65 78 65 20 31 er.exe 1
0020: 30 2e 30 2e 30 2e 33 36 0.0.0.36
0028: 34 36 20 69 6e 20 68 75 46 in hu
0030: 6e 67 61 70 70 20 30 2e ngapp 0.
0038: 30 2e 30 2e 30 20 61 74 0.0.0 at
0040: 20 6f 66 66 73 65 74 20 offset
0048: 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 00000000

***

Hendelsestype: Feil
Hendelseskilde: Application Error
Hendelseskategori: Ingen
Hendelses-ID: 1001
Dato: 30.12.2005
Klokkeslett: 23:54:45
Bruker: I/T
Datamaskin: KS-MAIN
Beskrivelse:
Feil i minneområdet 247529215.

Hvis du vil ha mer informasjon, se Hjelp og støtte på
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Data:
0000: 42 75 63 6b 65 74 3a 20 Bucket:
0008: 32 34 37 35 32 39 32 31 24752921
0010: 35 0d 0a 5..

***

Hendelsestype: Feil
Hendelseskilde: Application Error
Hendelseskategori: Ingen
Hendelses-ID: 1000
Dato: 30.12.2005
Klokkeslett: 23:54:19
Bruker: I/T
Datamaskin: KS-MAIN
Beskrivelse:
Feilende program hl2.exe, versjon 0.0.0.0, feilende modul datacache.dll,
versjon 0.0.0.0, feiladresse 0x00008a27.

Hvis du vil ha mer informasjon, se Hjelp og støtte på
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Data:
0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat
0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c ion Fail
0010: 75 72 65 20 20 68 6c 32 ure hl2
0018: 2e 65 78 65 20 30 2e 30 .exe 0.0
0020: 2e 30 2e 30 20 69 6e 20 .0.0 in
0028: 64 61 74 61 63 61 63 68 datacach
0030: 65 2e 64 6c 6c 20 30 2e e.dll 0.
0038: 30 2e 30 2e 30 20 61 74 0.0.0 at
0040: 20 6f 66 66 73 65 74 20 offset
0048: 30 30 30 30 38 61 32 37 00008a27
0050: 0d 0a ..

***

This is some of them.

Best regards
Kjetil S
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
John Holmes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-03-2006
Kjetil S blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

<crap snipped>


> ***
>
> This is some of them.
>
> Best regards
> Kjetil S
>


Thanks for sharing. It was most helpful.

--
Your mother was an unimpressive savage who used to drop her trousers in
broom cupboards.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kjetil S
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-03-2006
John Holmes wrote:
> Kjetil S blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> <crap snipped>
>
>
>>***
>>
>>This is some of them.
>>
>>Best regards
>>Kjetil S
>>

>
>
> Thanks for sharing. It was most helpful.
>

Hmm do u have any problem pal..
 
Reply With Quote
 
old jon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-03-2006
Hengende program hl2.exe
Surely that must give you a clue as to what is wrong.
bw..Oj
>

"Kjetil S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Error in memory area 34341278.
> I get this in event viewer.
> This comes from games crashing, msn frees, and so on.
> The number can be different.
> I have windows xp pro Norwegian. 1024 ram (now 512)
> I have reinstall complete windows (clean install)
> I have taken out one memory card(512 mb ram)
> The maskin runs OK, almost.
> But the freezing and crashes comes still....
> I have run memtest etc..
>
> ***
> Hendelsestype: Feil
> Hendelseskilde: Application Hang
> Hendelseskategori: Ingen
> Hendelses-ID: 1001
> Dato: 02.01.2006
> Klokkeslett: 19:22:45
> Bruker: I/T
> Datamaskin: KS-MAIN
> Beskrivelse:
> Feil i minneområdet 34341278.
>
> Hvis du vil ha mer informasjon, se Hjelp og støtte på
> http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
> Data:
> 0000: 42 75 63 6b 65 74 3a 20 Bucket:
> 0008: 33 34 33 34 31 32 37 38 34341278
> 0010: 0d 0a ..
>
> ***
>
> Hendelsestype: Feil
> Hendelseskilde: Application Hang
> Hendelseskategori: (101)
> Hendelses-ID: 1002
> Dato: 02.01.2006
> Klokkeslett: 19:22:16
> Bruker: I/T
> Datamaskin: KS-MAIN
> Beskrivelse:
> Hengende program hl2.exe, versjon 0.0.0.0, hengende modul hungapp, versjon
> 0.0.0.0, hengeadresse 0x00000000.
>
> Hvis du vil ha mer informasjon, se Hjelp og støtte på
> http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
> Data:
> 0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat
> 0008: 69 6f 6e 20 48 61 6e 67 ion Hang
> 0010: 20 20 68 6c 32 2e 65 78 hl2.ex
> 0018: 65 20 30 2e 30 2e 30 2e e 0.0.0.
> 0020: 30 20 69 6e 20 68 75 6e 0 in hun
> 0028: 67 61 70 70 20 30 2e 30 gapp 0.0
> 0030: 2e 30 2e 30 20 61 74 20 .0.0 at
> 0038: 6f 66 66 73 65 74 20 30 offset 0
> 0040: 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 0000000
>
> ***
>
> Hendelsestype: Feil
> Hendelseskilde: Application Hang
> Hendelseskategori: Ingen
> Hendelses-ID: 1001
> Dato: 01.01.2006
> Klokkeslett: 14:38:19
> Bruker: I/T
> Datamaskin: KS-MAIN
> Beskrivelse:
> Feil i minneområdet 127720864.
>
> Hvis du vil ha mer informasjon, se Hjelp og støtte på
> http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
> Data:
> 0000: 42 75 63 6b 65 74 3a 20 Bucket:
> 0008: 31 32 37 37 32 30 38 36 12772086
> 0010: 34 0d 0a 4..
>
> ***
>
> Hendelsestype: Feil
> Hendelseskilde: Application Hang
> Hendelseskategori: (101)
> Hendelses-ID: 1002
> Dato: 01.01.2006
> Klokkeslett: 14:38:15
> Bruker: I/T
> Datamaskin: KS-MAIN
> Beskrivelse:
> Hengende program wmplayer.exe, versjon 10.0.0.3646, hengende modul
> hungapp, versjon 0.0.0.0, hengeadresse 0x00000000.
>
> Hvis du vil ha mer informasjon, se Hjelp og støtte på
> http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
> Data:
> 0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat
> 0008: 69 6f 6e 20 48 61 6e 67 ion Hang
> 0010: 20 20 77 6d 70 6c 61 79 wmplay
> 0018: 65 72 2e 65 78 65 20 31 er.exe 1
> 0020: 30 2e 30 2e 30 2e 33 36 0.0.0.36
> 0028: 34 36 20 69 6e 20 68 75 46 in hu
> 0030: 6e 67 61 70 70 20 30 2e ngapp 0.
> 0038: 30 2e 30 2e 30 20 61 74 0.0.0 at
> 0040: 20 6f 66 66 73 65 74 20 offset
> 0048: 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 00000000
>
> ***
>
> Hendelsestype: Feil
> Hendelseskilde: Application Error
> Hendelseskategori: Ingen
> Hendelses-ID: 1001
> Dato: 30.12.2005
> Klokkeslett: 23:54:45
> Bruker: I/T
> Datamaskin: KS-MAIN
> Beskrivelse:
> Feil i minneområdet 247529215.
>
> Hvis du vil ha mer informasjon, se Hjelp og støtte på
> http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
> Data:
> 0000: 42 75 63 6b 65 74 3a 20 Bucket:
> 0008: 32 34 37 35 32 39 32 31 24752921
> 0010: 35 0d 0a 5..
>
> ***
>
> Hendelsestype: Feil
> Hendelseskilde: Application Error
> Hendelseskategori: Ingen
> Hendelses-ID: 1000
> Dato: 30.12.2005
> Klokkeslett: 23:54:19
> Bruker: I/T
> Datamaskin: KS-MAIN
> Beskrivelse:
> Feilende program hl2.exe, versjon 0.0.0.0, feilende modul datacache.dll,
> versjon 0.0.0.0, feiladresse 0x00008a27.
>
> Hvis du vil ha mer informasjon, se Hjelp og støtte på
> http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
> Data:
> 0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat
> 0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c ion Fail
> 0010: 75 72 65 20 20 68 6c 32 ure hl2
> 0018: 2e 65 78 65 20 30 2e 30 .exe 0.0
> 0020: 2e 30 2e 30 20 69 6e 20 .0.0 in
> 0028: 64 61 74 61 63 61 63 68 datacach
> 0030: 65 2e 64 6c 6c 20 30 2e e.dll 0.
> 0038: 30 2e 30 2e 30 20 61 74 0.0.0 at
> 0040: 20 6f 66 66 73 65 74 20 offset
> 0048: 30 30 30 30 38 61 32 37 00008a27
> 0050: 0d 0a ..
>
> ***
>
> This is some of them.
>
> Best regards
> Kjetil S



 
Reply With Quote
 
Kjetil S
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-03-2006
old jon wrote:
> Hengende program hl2.exe
> Surely that must give you a clue as to what is wrong.
> bw..Oj

Yes but it is not only that program who focks up no and than...
Also wmplayer.exe , Msn, and some other games

KS
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Doubt on memmory deallocation vaysagekv C Programming 3 09-09-2012 02:11 PM
memmory corruption mohi C++ 1 07-25-2008 09:19 PM
Firefox using 2 hundred megs memmory useage ???? Home Theatre Guy Firefox 15 07-30-2006 08:26 PM
Abit BD7111 memmory Rod Computer Support 3 05-03-2006 09:05 AM
Windows memmory "read" error AnToine van Maarle Python 0 05-06-2004 04:15 PM



Advertisments