Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Linux and Digital Audio? Is This Some Kind Of Joke?

Re: Linux and Digital Audio? Is This Some Kind Of Joke?

Lincoln Miller

Why do I keep seeing this same post over and over again in various
groups?
Is this some kind of email harvesting program?
TIA--->>>Lincoln

Peter Köhlmann wrote:
> The racist, liar and software thief Lucatorto (flatfish) nymshifted:
>
> < snip flatfish droppings >
>
> You lately nymshifted to
>
> Abbie Diaz, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969,
> Anna Banger, anonymous, Archie, Archie Moss Bunker, Archie Watermann, Baba
> Booey, Babu Singh, Bill Thomson, bill.gates.loves.me, bison, Bjarne Jensen,
> BklynBoy, bonobo magilla, Boyce Mabri, Buster, Charles LeGrand, Charlie,
> Choppers McGee, Chris Thomas, Christine Abernathy, Claire Lynn, Clippy,
> Collie Entragion, Colon Singh, common cold, Connie Hines, Corrie, Corrie
> Titlaand, Curtis Wilson, dbx_boy, Deadpenguin, Debbie, Devon Dawson,
> dismoqualifetch, Donn Carlsbad, Dr.Long John Jones, Elliot Zimmermann,
> Elwin Winters, Emmanuel Arias, Fawn Lebowitz, flatfish+++, foamy, frank
> boson, Franz Klammer, Fred Simmons, gabriele howorth, Gary Stewart,
> GayClod, George Littlefield, Gilbert, Gilbert Hochaim, gilligan, Greg
> Finnigan, Greg Laplante, Hans Kimm, Harry Hilton, Harvey Fogel, Heather,
> Heather69, Heather Trax, Heddy Seafield, hepcat, Hugh Himless, Ishmeal
> Hafizi, itchy balls, Ivan Mctavish, IvanaB, Jeff Szarka, Joe Josephson,
> John, John Shelton, Jorge Jorgensen, Jose Lopez, juke_joint, kaptain kaput,
> Karel Olish, Karla Snodgress, kathy_krantz, Kendra, Kenny Dugan, Kent
> Dorfman, Kyle Cadet, L Didio, Laura Shillingford, Le Farter, Le Yammy, Les
> Turner, Leslie Bassman, Lilly, Lindy, Lisa Shavas, Lisa Cottmann, Lois
> Hunt, Long, long_tong_ling, Lukumi Babalu Aye, Luna Lane, Major Mynor,
> McSwain, Mogumbo, Moses, Mooshoo Bong Singh, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),
> nate_mcspook, okto_pussy, OSS KDE User, Paddy McCrockett, Patricia, Patty
> Poppins, Peter Gluckman, Peter Kohlmann, Phillip Cornwall, phoung, phoung
> quoak, pickle_pete, **** Clam, Poopy Pants McGee, Quimby, Quinton Magee,
> Quizno Backer, Rich, Richard P. Johnson, Richie, Richie O'Toole, Robert
> Strunk, rothstein_ivan, Sally Vadi, Sammy, Sammy Whalen, Saul Goldblatt,
> Schlomo Smykowski, Sharon Cackle, Sharon Hubbasland, Sean, Sean Fitzhenry,
> Sean Macpherson, Sewer Rat, sewer_clown, Sherlock Holmes , Simon, sista
> sledgehammer, slacker.mcspritze, Spammy_Davis, spanny_davis, Stephan
> Simonsen, Stephanie Mannerz, Stephen, Stephen Olsen, Stephen Townshend,
> SuckyB, SunnyB, Susan Bladder, Susan Lapinski, Susan Wong, Suzie Wong,
> Swampee, Ted Bennington, The Beaver, Thorsten, Timmy Luncford , Toby Rastus
> Roosovelt III, Tomas Bicsak, Tomas Lucatorto, Tori, Tori Wassermann, Trace
> Dennison, Tracee, Traci, trailerpark, Trina Swallows, Trolly, Trudi
> Simpkins, Tryxie Lustern, Vince Fontain, Vladimir Yepifano, Walter Bubniak,
> Wang Mycock, Wasser, Wendy Duzz, Whizzer, Wilbur J, Willy Wong, Winnie
> Septos, Wobbles and zyklon_C.
> Plus many, many, many more.
> --
> Windows was created to keep stupid people away from UNIX."
> -- Tom Christiansen

nos1eep

It is further alleged that on or about 2 Jan 2006 10:29:14 -0800, in
alt.os.windows-xp, the queezy keyboard of "Lincoln Miller"
<(E-Mail Removed)> spewed the following:

|Why do I keep seeing this same post over and over again in various
|groups?
|Is this some kind of email harvesting program?
|TIA--->>>Lincoln

No, they were just waiting for this one: (E-Mail Removed)
BTW, your dad was a welder, right? Both Lincoln and Miller make fine
machines.

GFIA

--

-nos1eep

http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/

Roy L. Fuchs

Lincoln Miller wrote:
> Why do I keep seeing this same post over and over again in various
> groups?
> Is this some kind of email harvesting program?
> TIA--->>>Lincoln

It's spam. Peter is the worst spammer on the net.