Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Reliable, Low Cost Domain Host

Reliable, Low Cost Domain Host

Bishoop

Maybe that's an oxymoron but I'm just about fed up with my domain host,
Directnic, that I've used for the past couple of years.

Periodically I have problems logging into their email servers and they
always maintain it's not their fault. Well, I'm not so sure about that.

I've come to the point where I want to try a new host. My requirements are
modest, 4 email accounts and maybe some space for a small web page. Their ad
on the web page is acceptable.

I'm only paying 25 bux a year now and don't want to spend much if any more.

Any suggestions?

Thanks....

Old Gringo

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 21:14:05 -0500, Bishoop wrote:

> Maybe that's an oxymoron but I'm just about fed up with my domain host,
> Directnic, that I've used for the past couple of years.
>
> Periodically I have problems logging into their email servers and they
> always maintain it's not their fault. Well, I'm not so sure about that.
>
> I've come to the point where I want to try a new host. My requirements are
> modest, 4 email accounts and maybe some space for a small web page. Their ad
> on the web page is acceptable.
>
> I'm only paying 25 bux a year now and don't want to spend much if any more.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks....

I use doteasy, they are affiliated with tucows $100.00 for 5 years of
regestering my domain. Hosting is free. Never a problem.
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

Bishoop

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1exo79lqwoaqw$.xhwonsgrkv77$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 21:14:05 -0500, Bishoop wrote:
>
>> Maybe that's an oxymoron but I'm just about fed up with my domain host,
>> Directnic, that I've used for the past couple of years.
>>
>> Periodically I have problems logging into their email servers and they
>> always maintain it's not their fault. Well, I'm not so sure about that.
>>
>> I've come to the point where I want to try a new host. My requirements
>> are
>> modest, 4 email accounts and maybe some space for a small web page. Their
>> ad
>> on the web page is acceptable.
>>
>> I'm only paying 25 bux a year now and don't want to spend much if any
>> more.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> Thanks....

> I use doteasy, they are affiliated with tucows $100.00 for 5 years of
> regestering my domain. Hosting is free. Never a problem.
> --
> Old Gringo
> The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
> 1/1/2006 8:38:59 PM CST USA