Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express not working

Outlook Express not working

debcox@insightbb.com

I got new isp. Now outlook express is not working.

samuel

"(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)@insightbb.com> wrote
in news:GKRtf.663571$x96.251846@attbi_s72:

> I got new isp. Now outlook express is not working.

maybe email set up wrong ?

(E-Mail Removed)@insightbb.com ?

Mike Easter

> I got new isp. Now outlook express is not working.

https://memberservices.insightbb.com...MemberServices Member
Services Home -- Your E-mail Settings

--
Mike Easter

John Holmes

(E-Mail Removed) blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

**** happens.

--
Your mother was a prolific cut-throat who campaigned for the harlots' union
in a closely guarded military establishment.

JANA

Contact your ISP to find out how to configure Outlook Express to work with
their service.

--

JANA
_____

"(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)@insightbb.com> wrote in message
I got new isp. Now outlook express is not working.

DC

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Subject: Outlook Express not working

> I got new isp. Now outlook express is not working.

NEXT!

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many'
and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.

Ann

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 14:33:10 GMT, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)@insightbb.com> wrote:

> I got new isp. Now outlook express is not working.

you'll need to give us a lot more details than that. Which ISP are
you with and what are your settings?