Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: 70-210 (X-posted)

Re: 70-210 (X-posted)

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Shelby Meyer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I don't ever recall seeing a question on unintended installs when I took

it.
~~~~~~~~

FSotD Award nominee

X-posted to m.p.c.e.mcse for its entertainment value.

--
Fris "Freudian Slip of the Day" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Kendal Emery

That was on the Windows ME test