Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Trouble finding a driver

Trouble finding a driver

MSB

I have been looking fot the driver for a IBM Thinkvison 19 inch LCD Flat
screen. Seems like I have looked forever but just aint having any luck.
Anyone know where I might find the files I need?

MSB

MSB

Sorry I forgot to mention I have wasted pleanty time at IBM.com

"MSB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43b75cd2$0$10250$(E-Mail Removed). ..
>I have been looking fot the driver for a IBM Thinkvison 19 inch LCD Flat
>screen. Seems like I have looked forever but just aint having any luck.
>Anyone know where I might find the files I need?
>
> MSB

The Old Sourdough

MSB quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Sorry I forgot to mention I have wasted pleanty time at IBM.com
>

> "MSB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:43b75cd2$0$10250$(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>I have been looking fot the driver for a IBM Thinkvison 19 inch LCD Flat
>>screen. Seems like I have looked forever but just aint having any luck.
>>Anyone know where I might find the files I need?
>>
>> MSB

Took me all of three minutes. There isn't a driver as such, simply a .inf
file.

http://www.ibm.com/products/finder/u...inder&trac=SU1

Where it says "Personal computing products of Lenovo",then "Select a PC
product", and follow the prompts.
--
The Old Sourdough
A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.-

Unk

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 22:45:14 -0600, "MSB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have been looking fot the driver for a IBM Thinkvison 19 inch LCD Flat
>screen. Seems like I have looked forever but just aint having any luck.
>Anyone know where I might find the files I need?
>
>MSB

<http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/multiplefiledownload.do?validate=true>

JANA

If you use the Windows generic driver, and set the resolution to match your
monitor, it will work very well without needing the original IBM driver.
Monitors are very standard in the way that they are driven. As long as the
native resolution and refresh rate are in specs, the monitor will work at
its peak performance.

--

JANA
_____

"MSB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43b75cd2$0$10250$(E-Mail Removed). ..
I have been looking fot the driver for a IBM Thinkvison 19 inch LCD Flat
screen. Seems like I have looked forever but just aint having any luck.
Anyone know where I might find the files I need?

MSB

Plato

MSB wrote:

> I have been looking fot the driver for a IBM Thinkvison 19 inch LCD Flat
> screen. Seems like I have looked forever but just aint having any luck.
> Anyone know where I might find the files I need?

If there is one available, its at the IBM site.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Sunny

"Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
news:43b8c2ad$2$11788$(E-Mail Removed)...
> MSB wrote:
>>
>> I have been looking fot the driver for a IBM Thinkvison 19 inch LCD Flat
>> screen. Seems like I have looked forever but just aint having any luck.
>> Anyone know where I might find the files I need?

> If there is one available, its at the IBM site.

Start here :
http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/si...cid=MIGR-50454