Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Request for information

Request for information

Consultant

it's not a joke.
they all have degrees. but what most don't know, meaning the businesses
sending the work over there, is that the places they get their degrees from
are not even accredited. it's all one big scam and they are laughing all the
way to the bank, while the good citizens and workers of america, who buy the
products from the companies shipping the work over, suffer job losses and a
weakened economy. it makes me sick

news:019201c36d7c$dcdd5190$(E-Mail Removed)...
Even worse they steal our jobs on our own soil. Besides
it was a joke fer Christ sake.

<(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >10 bucks an hour instead of 6?

>> That is Florida, not India.

>And people wonder why we can't fill out an election

ballot correctly.

>--
>Fris "Kindly vote the needful" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
>http://www.mcngp.tk
>The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
>.

KLXrider

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:35:00 -0500, "Lady" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>The only books I use are the MOC (Microsoft Official Curriculum) and either
>the Administrator's Kit for that OS, or MS Press.

I bet you also work to keep your heart rate below 55 for fun. Those
books will bore you to sleep. Sybex will at least keep you slightly
interested.

KLXrider, MCNGP #18

billyw

but do nothing about it.. do you stop banking with a bank that is a
particularly bad offender.. bet you dont.
personally i do.
fidelity investments being one. removed any money i had with them because of
outsourcing.

news:%231vM$(E-Mail Removed)...
> it's not a joke.
> they all have degrees. but what most don't know, meaning the businesses
> sending the work over there, is that the places they get their degrees

from
> are not even accredited. it's all one big scam and they are laughing all

the
> way to the bank, while the good citizens and workers of america, who buy

the
> products from the companies shipping the work over, suffer job losses and

> weakened economy. it makes me sick
>
> "Chris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:019201c36d7c$dcdd5190$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Even worse they steal our jobs on our own soil. Besides
> it was a joke fer Christ sake.

Davin Mickelson

1. Open Windows XP Professional.

2. Click Start - Help.

3. Study everything listed in the "Skills Measured" table found here:
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-270.asp

It's all there. I didn't use any books.

Davin Mickelson

"Antoine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:049201c36d5e$ab6285e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, I currently prepare examination 20-270 on Windows
> XP pro. I would like to know which are the books that one
> generally uses. Thank you very much.

Jtyc

> fidelity investments being one. removed any money i had with them because
of
> outsourcing.

I made a point to stop doing anything with BofA. F'n scumbags is what they
are.

Kendal Emery

Wow, Florida is paying 10.00 an hour!!! Pack the truck honey, we is moving
today

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me
"KLXrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:23:55 -0700, "Chris" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >10 bucks an hour instead of 6?

> That is Florida, not India.
>
> KLXrider, MCNGP #18

billyw

wouldn't bank there, prefer women with dark hair

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i belong to a local credit union that employees only blonde women, i am

very
> selective
>
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > but do nothing about it.. do you stop banking with a bank that is a
> > particularly bad offender.. bet you dont.
> > personally i do.
> > fidelity investments being one. removed any money i had with them

because
> of
> > outsourcing.
> >
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%231vM$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > it's not a joke.
> > > they all have degrees. but what most don't know, meaning the

businesses
> > > sending the work over there, is that the places they get their degrees

> > from
> > > are not even accredited. it's all one big scam and they are laughing

all
> > the
> > > way to the bank, while the good citizens and workers of america, who

buy
> > the
> > > products from the companies shipping the work over, suffer job losses

> and
> > > weakened economy. it makes me sick
> > >
> > > "Chris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:019201c36d7c$dcdd5190$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Even worse they steal our jobs on our own soil. Besides
> > > it was a joke fer Christ sake.

Maestro

Thanks?

are
>unable to help themselves?
>
>Antoine: You say that you are preparing for 70-270 but
>give no clue as to what that preparation may be. What
>books do you have? Do you intend to do any courses? Are
>you working? What experience do you have? What research
>have you done on finding a book? Has anybody recommended
>a book to you? Have you looked through any books at

all?

>In other words, What obstacle have you encountered to
>being able to research and answer your own question?
>
>I'm not saying that anybody needs to give a detailed
>response, but I am guessing that (in this example) we
>could have been given one sentence like "I have some
>experience with XP Pro on my home computer and have not
>looked in any book stores and have not purchased or

looked
>at any books on XP yet."
>
>That's all. It's not hard. It helps us to help you.
>

>Now to answer your question as best as I can with the

info
>you have given. Try typing "70-270 book review" in your
>favourite search engine (www.google.com???) or even using
>it in the search engine at an online book retailer, such
>as Amazon or Barnes & Noble. Read enough reviews and you
>will likely form a valid opinion on which book may be
>right for you.
>
>Spend some time going through the answers and try to make
>your own mind up on what may suit you.
>
>All the best to you. Seriously.
>

>.

Maestro

While I agree with you in principle, I don't see what is
expected to be gained by bashing all people from India.
They're doing what they need to do to make a living. If
the roles were reversed we would do the same thing I'm
sure. The frustration(s) need to be taken out on the
businesses that send the jobs over there. If so many of
us weren't slaves to our *things* we could stop buying the
products and force them to change their practices. They
only understand economics!

Kendal Emery

Hey, I resemble that remark

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me
"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:0a1201c36d92$0ac2feb0$(E-Mail Removed)...
yeah you do... in their armpits!