Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > SECURITY firms warn of threats affecting Microsoft products

SECURITY firms warn of threats affecting Microsoft products

Au79

Newstarget.com - Taichung,Taiwan

.... The code is only the latest of several Trojan horses seeking to exploit
an Internet Explorer vulnerability that Microsoft first disclosed in May.

<http://www.technologynews.info/016169.html>

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Au79 wrote:
> Newstarget.com - Taichung,Taiwan
>
> ... The code is only the latest of several Trojan horses seeking to exploit
> an Internet Explorer vulnerability that Microsoft first disclosed in May.
>
> <http://www.technologynews.info/016169.html>

Millions are lulled into deep slunder trying to parse through
Linux-inspired techno-garble. Not a single human cared enough to give a
**** concerning how Mr. Gates has somehow screwed up again. Absolutely
nobody cared if Linux was a superior if a somewhat obscure OS. Billions
run rampant into the streets, spending money on Windows, not giving a
crap about Linux. Oh, the humanity. Manure on sale in the lobby.

Duane Arnold

news:43b6381c$0$1810$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Au79 wrote:
>> Newstarget.com - Taichung,Taiwan
>>
>> ... The code is only the latest of several Trojan horses seeking to
>> exploit
>> an Internet Explorer vulnerability that Microsoft first disclosed in May.
>>
>> <http://www.technologynews.info/016169.html>

> Millions are lulled into deep slunder trying to parse through
> Linux-inspired techno-garble. Not a single human cared enough to give a
> **** concerning how Mr. Gates has somehow screwed up again. Absolutely
> nobody cared if Linux was a superior if a somewhat obscure OS. Billions
> run rampant into the streets, spending money on Windows, not giving a crap
> about Linux. Oh, the humanity. Manure on sale in the lobby.

LOL

I am looking for local and national news, weather and sports and the
reporter falls well short of it .

Duane

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Duane Arnold wrote:
> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:43b6381c$0$1810$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Au79 wrote:
>>
>>>Newstarget.com - Taichung,Taiwan
>>>
>>>... The code is only the latest of several Trojan horses seeking to
>>>exploit
>>>an Internet Explorer vulnerability that Microsoft first disclosed in May.
>>>
>>><http://www.technologynews.info/016169.html>

>>Millions are lulled into deep slunder trying to parse through
>>Linux-inspired techno-garble. Not a single human cared enough to give a
>>**** concerning how Mr. Gates has somehow screwed up again. Absolutely
>>nobody cared if Linux was a superior if a somewhat obscure OS. Billions
>>run rampant into the streets, spending money on Windows, not giving a crap
>>about Linux. Oh, the humanity. Manure on sale in the lobby.

> LOL
>
> I am looking for local and national news, weather and sports and the
> reporter falls well short of it .
>
> Duane

I don't care what you say, I think you're a good guy. hehe

Duane Arnold

news:43b64231$0$5387$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Duane Arnold wrote:
>> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:43b6381c$0$1810$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>Millions are lulled into deep slunder trying to parse through
>>>Linux-inspired techno-garble. Not a single human cared enough to give a
>>>**** concerning how Mr. Gates has somehow screwed up again. Absolutely
>>>nobody cared if Linux was a superior if a somewhat obscure OS. Billions
>>>run rampant into the streets, spending money on Windows, not giving a
>>>crap about Linux. Oh, the humanity. Manure on sale in the lobby.

>> LOL
>>
>> I am looking for local and national news, weather and sports and the
>> reporter falls well short of it .
>>
>> Duane

> I don't care what you say, I think you're a good guy. hehe

Actually, I am refering to the OP *Janet Olson* sister to *Jimmy Olson* who
works for the Daily Planet = *NG Reporter* Au79. <g>

Duane