Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Terms and Conditions for Exams?

Terms and Conditions for Exams?

bellcurve

All of you shutup. I use to smoke pot and recieved my
first cert when I was 17. I'm now a lan admin for over 4
years and I make more than most of you so stop your
bitchin and for the comment about the kids being pussies
today your just gay.

the

>>>Why not? would you rather his kid go around smoking

pot
>>>and knocking up chicks? God forbid anyone learn

>anything
>>>or do anything productive before college.
>>>.
>>>

>>God forbid anyone enjoying themselves. If he wants to
>>start taking MCP exams, then I'm sure he'll find out

for
>>himself - let him play football (sorry, soccer if

you're
>>an American), go out & have some fun if he wants.
>>.
>>

>.

Jtyc

> All of you shutup. I use to smoke pot and recieved my
> first cert when I was 17. I'm now a lan admin for over 4
> years and I make more than most of you so stop your
> bitchin and for the comment about the kids being pussies
> today your just gay.

Kids today are pussies. It's the wusification of America at work.

S. O'Brien

"bellcurve" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:011801c36e5d$f34bf080$(E-Mail Removed)...
> All of you shutup. I use to smoke pot and recieved my
> first cert when I was 17. I'm now a lan admin for over 4
> years and I make more than most of you so stop your
> bitchin and for the comment about the kids being pussies
> today your just gay.

haha that would make you what? 23? it shows... Now to make a more mature
(look it up in the dictionary if you dont know what it is) analysis... you
have no idea what people on here make. And if you have only been in the
business for 4 years I can GUARANTEE there are people who are making 3 - 4
times what you are making and they have been in the business almost as long
as you have been out of diapers. Never assume... it never pays

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:40:27 +0100, "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>people called kevin get regularly laid...???

Well... I *did* back then anyway.

Consultant

ppl called bellcurve get laid?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...