From: «€meanøldman€» ((E-Mail Removed))
Subject: Re: How can I tell if this person currently certified?
Original Format
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, microsoft.public.certification
Date: 2001-10-29 08:48:58 PST

Speaking of certifications.. I am thinking of starting one of my own for
this group. The coveted MCNGP or Mean Certified News Group Poster. There
are some here who will automatically qualify but I need to come up with some
sort of standard to gauge who can be a MCNGP. I think one will have to be
to use Chalk's infamous post in it's pure form at least once. The applicant
will also need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of who's dog was
kicked.

-- Fris "The rest, as they say, was history" bee® MCNGP
#13http://www.mcngp.tkThe MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Free the News Group

OMG MCNGP is almost two years old!
Two Years, that's about the maturity level of the MCNGP
team members!
Coincidence? I think not.

--
Free the News Group

which was:

>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...axlJYBHA.1716%

40tkmsftngp05

>or
>
>http://tinyurl.com/leas
>
>From: «€meanøldman€» ((E-Mail Removed))
>Subject: Re: How can I tell if this person currently

certified?
> Original Format
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd,

microsoft.public.certification
>Date: 2001-10-29 08:48:58 PST
>
>Speaking of certifications.. I am thinking of starting

one of my own for
>this group. The coveted MCNGP or Mean Certified News

Group Poster. There
>are some here who will automatically qualify but I need

to come up with some
>sort of standard to gauge who can be a MCNGP. I think

one will have to be
>to use Chalk's infamous post in it's pure form at least

once. The applicant
>will also need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of

who's dog was
>kicked.
>
>-- Fris "The rest, as they say, was history" bee® MCNGP
>#13http://www.mcngp.tkThe MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
>.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Free the News Group" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:030701c36cdc$cf87bc10$(E-Mail Removed)...
> OMG MCNGP is almost two years old!

You forgot "WTF!!!" and "LOL!!!11!!!"

--
Fris "Hi, Mike!" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

JaR

"Free the News Group" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
<news:030701c36cdc$cf87bc10<$(E-Mail Removed)...
<OMG MCNGP is almost two years old!
<Two Years, that's about the maturity level of the <MCNGP
<team members!
<Coincidence? I think not.

This from someone who can't figure out how to use a newsreader, and spoofs
his return address?

There does seem to be some immaturity here, and I think it's obvious who's
demonstrating it

--
J.R. Jones
A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

KLXrider

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:59:46 -0400, Frisbee® MCNGP
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Fris "Hi, Mike!" bee® MCNGP #13

I take offence to that.

KLXrider, MCNGP #18

Re: Usenet abuse (addressed to Usenet admins) Mike Easter Computer Support 5 01-18-2010 09:18 AM
Re: Usenet abuse (addressed to Usenet admins) Tony Computer Support 0 01-17-2010 06:05 PM
Timeline for ASP.NET 2.0 dw ASP .Net 4 01-04-2005 01:08 PM
wmv in html page does not allow scanning the timeline davidshook HTML 7 11-03-2004 06:59 AM
MCSD Timeline Sean MCSD 2 10-14-2003 08:35 PM

Advertisments