Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can't view images on Google Images

Can't view images on Google Images

timopp@gmail.com

Hi!

I am using Safari and Firefox and something is blocking images on
Google Images. I see the metadata and the blue box border, but no
image. This happend in two different browsers so it must be either
Google or something else.

Any ideas? I would be happy to send a screenshot if someone needs a
look.

Thanks

Tim

Shepİ

On 29 Dec 2005 08:28:26 -0800 If you fall from a tree,leave your anger
on the branch and then http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) sent this :

>Hi!
>
>I am using Safari and Firefox and something is blocking images on
>Google Images. I see the metadata and the blue box border, but no
>image. This happend in two different browsers so it must be either
>Google or something else.
>
>Any ideas? I would be happy to send a screenshot if someone needs a
>look.
>
>Thanks
>
>Tim

Is you Firewall set to block ads or images?

--
Free Windows/PC help,
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=88558

timopp@gmail.com

I have an pop up blocker running ( the built in ones ) and just the
default firewall settings. Also this is only occurring on Google. Other
pages display images.

Thanks

Tim

Steve and Debs

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> I have an pop up blocker running ( the built in ones ) and just the
> default firewall settings. Also this is only occurring on Google. Other
> pages display images.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tim

Try Tools >>>>> options >>>>>> Web Features

Look for the 'Load Images' checkbox, it should be checked. If it is click
the 'Exeptions' button and make sure google isn't listed in there.

Steve

Mitch

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am using Safari and Firefox and something is blocking images on
> Google Images. I see the metadata and the blue box border, but no
> image. This happend in two different browsers so it must be either
> Google or something else.

If you have a HOSTS file enabled, that might stop Google links.
Google dumps everything it can through someone's ad server.

Plato

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I am using Safari and Firefox and something is blocking images on
> Google Images. I see the metadata and the blue box border, but no
> image. This happend in two different browsers so it must be either
> Google or something else.

It's NOT google.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/