Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > assistance

assistance

gbeminiyi ajayi

I want to sit for MCSE but i have no money for my training
kits.please,can anyone me to get training kits for i have
a vision in the IT world to make.dont let my vision be
deatroyed

Lady

This website has very inexpensive training for you.

http://www.freeacademy.com/

"gbeminiyi ajayi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0b4f01c36c99$a6ba2900$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want to sit for MCSE but i have no money for my training
> kits.please,can anyone me to get training kits for i have
> a vision in the IT world to make.dont let my vision be
> deatroyed

Dave

Crash and burn, my friend.
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 05:49:27 -0700, "gbeminiyi ajayi"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I want to sit for MCSE but i have no money for my training
>kits.please,can anyone me to get training kits for i have
>a vision in the IT world to make.dont let my vision be
>deatroyed

jimbob

dave, you are an asshole!!!

itnewbee