Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > deleting

deleting

Warren Davies

Is there a way of deleting all the old messages which are unreadable in
newsgroups

marvs

i think if the group owner accepted the post then it can never be
deleted, he can set the group posting to review message first before
posting it to the entire group, it depends on the settings of this
group.

Gordon

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:53:44 +0000, Warren Davies wrote:

> Is there a way of deleting all the old messages which are unreadable in
> newsgroups

If you mean deleting the headers locally on your machine, then certainly.
Just select the ones you want to delete and hit the "Delete" button!

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Ubuntu 5.10

Evan Platt

On 28 Dec 2005 09:10:47 -0800, "marvs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>i think if the group owner accepted the post then it can never be
>deleted, he can set the group posting to review message first before
>posting it to the entire group, it depends on the settings of this
>group.

Really? Who's the group owner?