Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Old Photography Equip for Sale

Re: Old Photography Equip for Sale

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Jane Dodson wrote:
> We are going out of the photography business. How do we sell old cameras,
> backgrounds and props? Dod

Put on an old felt tophat, pretend that you take old silver plate
photos. Triple your prices. When you've made enough, throw the equipment
in the trash, take off to Barbados.

Mitch

In article <43b2a05b$0$27088$(E-Mail Removed)>, Rgr
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Jane Dodson wrote:
> > We are going out of the photography business. How do we sell old cameras,
> > backgrounds and props? Dod

> Put on an old felt tophat, pretend that you take old silver plate
> photos. Triple your prices. When you've made enough, throw the equipment
> in the trash, take off to Barbados.

But don't wear the top hat in Barbados.