Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: problems setting up a new router

Re: problems setting up a new router

John Smith

Make sure that you have the correct username and password supplied by
your asdl providor that is where i is failing during the connection to
your asdl providor. I would suggest that you contact them to help set up
your router.