Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > multi threading

multi threading

kkibugi@yahoo.com

i have aproblem running multiple application with winxp.
cpmuter specs 2.8 pentium orginal, 256mb, 80 gb,
starting a new pro` immediately slows down the active one, any solution.

hummerdog

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> i have aproblem running multiple application with winxp.
> cpmuter specs 2.8 pentium orginal, 256mb, 80 gb,
> starting a new pro` immediately slows down the active one, any solution.

More RAM looks like a good candidate from here.
bw..OJ

Oldus Fartus

> i have aproblem running multiple application with winxp.
> cpmuter specs 2.8 pentium orginal, 256mb, 80 gb,
> starting a new pro` immediately slows down the active one, any solution.

I assume you mean a Pentium 4? The amount of installed RAM is
extremely low for multi-tasking under XP.

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

The Shed

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>i have aproblem running multiple application with winxp.
> cpmuter specs 2.8 pentium orginal, 256mb, 80 gb,
> starting a new pro` immediately slows down the active one, any
> solution.

Go buy some more Ram ---256 is about as low as you can get XP to
function on.