Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > PROBLEM REPORTS ASPX AND WEB APPLICATION

PROBLEM REPORTS ASPX AND WEB APPLICATION

rum_arc@tin.it

Hi,

I have a problem with a web application about print process.
Pratically user when launch a print, the aspx page generated is blank.
To solve problem temporally I run from server the command aspreg_iis -
i. And the report service work again... Anyone can help me?

Server is SBS2000 and are insalled those services: Sql 2000, exchange
2000, iis,

Thanks