Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Consultant, Please Read.

Consultant, Please Read.

billyw

all women are insane?
it's a well known fact... well inside my head

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newseT3b.22283$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> > Pile of idiots for abstaining? You are a total idiot billy. I of

course
> > did not abstain but in you mind if someone wants to remain pure until

> after
> > they are married they are some kind of freak? You are clueless schmuck.

> Have to disagree with you there, bud, and from personal experience.
>
> I am living proof that if you abstain before marriage, you may well live

> regret it.
>
> My first wife was still a virgin after I divorced her... 'nuff said.
>
> The abstaining was her idea, in case anyone wondered...
>

> --
> Fris "I thought it was quaint... later I realized she was insane" beeŽ

MCNGP

> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Gary - US

Not having sex. You know exactly what is meant by it dude. And you say
that is wrong and unnatural?

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> define pure?
>
> "Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newseT3b.22283$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> > Pile of idiots for abstaining? You are a total idiot billy. I of

course
> > did not abstain but in you mind if someone wants to remain pure until

> after
> > they are married they are some kind of freak? You are clueless schmuck.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Semper Fi & God Bless America,
> >
> > Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > ** Kindly Do The Needful **
> >
> > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > couldn't agree more...
> > >
> > > weren't the promise keeper a pile of idiots that abstaned before
> > > marriage,,,, how mad is that.. just great, you get married and find

out
> > she
> > > is useless.. taste and try before you buy, i say
> > >
> > > "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> years
> > > ago

> based

Gary - US

Not at all. They just have believes in something other than money and
material things. So I know in your book that makes them freaks.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> they are still misguided
>
> "Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:hcT3b.22281$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> > Promise Keepers are still around and they nothing to do with that......
> >
> > --
> >
> > Semper Fi & God Bless America,
> >
> > Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > ** Kindly Do The Needful **
> >
> > "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> for

> > being

> > *unts

> > > revisit
> > >
> > > Wasn't there a group of religious fanatics, mostly men, a few years

ago
> > > called "The Promise Keepers" or something like that, that was based

> along
> > > those lines?
> > >

> > > --
> > > Fris "Or maybe they were called Al Qaeda" beeŽ MCNGP #13
> > >
> > > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Gary - US

Where did I say he was white? I would agree that he most certainly was not
white.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> why do they insist jesus was white.
> i dont he looked anything like gabriel batistuta.
>
> so if there are "some" typos, just how many are there..
>

> so if it has been interpreted wrong what else is wrong
> "Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:5hT3b.22285$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> > It is a history and interpretation BY MAN of the Word of God and the

life
> of
> > Jesus. So you know it has to have some typos.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Semper Fi & God Bless America,
> >
> > Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > ** Kindly Do The Needful **
> >
> > "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:bio99n$b1olo$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > >
> > > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:#(E-Mail Removed)...

> > being

> > *unts

> > testament.

> > anything
> > > >

> > > But the Bible is the word of God. It must be, 'cos it says so in the

> > Bible -
> > > which must be true 'cos it's the word of God.

Gary - US

You are not an atheist? Then what do you believe in sir? And I am far from
a zealot. A harlot maybe, but not a zealot.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> please explain why i no nothing about it...
>
> oh and i'm not an atheist, but like all zealots you assume anyone not like
> you is either wrong and needs converted, or should be ostracised.
>
> so please tell me where i'm wrong?
>
> "Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1fT3b.22284$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> > Right....but billy doesn't know jack about it. He is just running his
> > atheist mouth as usual.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Semper Fi & God Bless America,
> >
> > Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > ** Kindly Do The Needful **
> >
> > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> being

> *unts
> > >
> > > Btw... I think the slavery and women as property is in the old

> testament.
> > > Which if your a Christian, the old testament really doesn't have

> anything
> > > do with the new testament.

Gary - US

That is a good way to treat people billy and I agree with you and outside
this group try to do that same thing. However, that has nothing to do with
religion. You said you are not an atheist. If so what higher power do you
believe in?

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uV5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> religious types are like drug addicts they want everyone to be like them.
> as for money i really couldn't care less about it.
>
> what do i believe in, thats personal, but basically it boils down to being
> fair to others and treating everyone (well most) with respect based on you
> they act towards me.
>

> "Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:KbT3b.22280$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> > Whatever moron. What do you believe in? Money?
> >
> > --
> >
> > Semper Fi & God Bless America,
> >
> > Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > ** Kindly Do The Needful **
> >
> > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > i dont need to mock Christians.. they do quite a good job themselves.
> > >
> > > i love how they say living by the ten commandments would be better for
> > > society... of course skimming over the fact that slavery and women

being
> > > treated as property is in there.. bunch of misguided hypocritical

*unts

> > > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > courthouse

Gary - US

OMG! haha.....sorry to hear about that dude. But hopefully that was a rare
case. What we were talking about is it being "bizarre" or "freaky" for
people to want to what until they are married. You my friend happened
across a psycho! haha.....

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newseT3b.22283$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> > Pile of idiots for abstaining? You are a total idiot billy. I of

course
> > did not abstain but in you mind if someone wants to remain pure until

> after
> > they are married they are some kind of freak? You are clueless schmuck.

> Have to disagree with you there, bud, and from personal experience.
>
> I am living proof that if you abstain before marriage, you may well live

> regret it.
>
> My first wife was still a virgin after I divorced her... 'nuff said.
>
> The abstaining was her idea, in case anyone wondered...
>

> --
> Fris "I thought it was quaint... later I realized she was insane" beeŽ

MCNGP

> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Gary - US

Of course....and evil too.....I have the mathematical formula for that
around here somewhere to prove that one.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> all women are insane?
> it's a well known fact... well inside my head
>
> "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > newseT3b.22283$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> > > Pile of idiots for abstaining? You are a total idiot billy. I of

> course
> > > did not abstain but in you mind if someone wants to remain pure until

> > after
> > > they are married they are some kind of freak? You are clueless

schmuck.

> > Have to disagree with you there, bud, and from personal experience.
> >
> > I am living proof that if you abstain before marriage, you may well live

> > regret it.
> >
> > My first wife was still a virgin after I divorced her... 'nuff said.
> >
> > The abstaining was her idea, in case anyone wondered...
> >

> > --
> > Fris "I thought it was quaint... later I realized she was insane" beeŽ

> MCNGP
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

please explain how someone is pure because they dont have sex. would a mass
murderer that was a virgin be considered pure.
would a virginal drug addict be considered pure. this is really a nonsence.

"Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:CZx4b.31681$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Not having sex. You know exactly what is meant by it dude. And you say
> that is wrong and unnatural?
>
> --
>
> Semper Fi & God Bless America,
>
> Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> ** Kindly Do The Needful **
>
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > define pure?
> >
> > "Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > newseT3b.22283$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> > > Pile of idiots for abstaining? You are a total idiot billy. I of

> course
> > > did not abstain but in you mind if someone wants to remain pure until

> > after
> > > they are married they are some kind of freak? You are clueless

schmuck.

> > > --
> > >
> > > Semper Fi & God Bless America,
> > >
> > > Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
> > >
> > > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > > ** Kindly Do The Needful **
> > >
> > > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> out
> > > she

> > years

> > based

billyw

waiting till your married, haha... no doubt the religious right wing
fundamentalists thought britany spears was great for not doing it.. but she
was, she was just lying.
ah the reverent swaggart another pure soul.
zealots are all the same. say one thing and do another

news:e3y4b.31686$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...