Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Consultant, Please Read.

Consultant, Please Read.

Gary - US

Whatever.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> same thing
> Diana K Brown
>
> AS, BS, JD, N+, MCP 210, 215
>
> MCNGP #25?
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Wasn't there a group of religious fanatics, mostly men, a few years

ago
> > > called "The Promise Keepers" or something like that, that was based

> along
> > > those lines?

> > I think you mean the Taliban.

Gary - US

Pile of idiots for abstaining? You are a total idiot billy. I of course
did not abstain but in you mind if someone wants to remain pure until after
they are married they are some kind of freak? You are clueless schmuck.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> couldn't agree more...
>
> weren't the promise keeper a pile of idiots that abstaned before
> marriage,,,, how mad is that.. just great, you get married and find out

she
> is useless.. taste and try before you buy, i say
>
> "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > same thing
> > Diana K Brown
> >
> > AS, BS, JD, N+, MCP 210, 215
> >
> > MCNGP #25?
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> >

> > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> ago

> > along
> > >
> > > I think you mean the Taliban.

Gary - US

Right....but billy doesn't know jack about it. He is just running his
atheist mouth as usual.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > society... of course skimming over the fact that slavery and women being
> > treated as property is in there.. bunch of misguided hypocritical *unts

> Btw... I think the slavery and women as property is in the old testament.
> Which if your a Christian, the old testament really doesn't have anything

> do with the new testament.

Gary - US

It is a history and interpretation BY MAN of the Word of God and the life of
Jesus. So you know it has to have some typos.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bio99n$b1olo$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > society... of course skimming over the fact that slavery and women

being
> > > treated as property is in there.. bunch of misguided hypocritical

*unts

> > Btw... I think the slavery and women as property is in the old

testament.
> > Which if your a Christian, the old testament really doesn't have

anything
> > do with the new testament.
> >

> But the Bible is the word of God. It must be, 'cos it says so in the

Bible -
> which must be true 'cos it's the word of God.

billyw

define pure?

"Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newseT3b.22283$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Pile of idiots for abstaining? You are a total idiot billy. I of course
> did not abstain but in you mind if someone wants to remain pure until

after
> they are married they are some kind of freak? You are clueless schmuck.
>
> --
>
> Semper Fi & God Bless America,
>
> Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> ** Kindly Do The Needful **
>
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > couldn't agree more...
> >
> > weren't the promise keeper a pile of idiots that abstaned before
> > marriage,,,, how mad is that.. just great, you get married and find out

> she
> > is useless.. taste and try before you buy, i say
> >
> > "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > same thing
> > > Diana K Brown
> > >
> > > AS, BS, JD, N+, MCP 210, 215
> > >
> > > MCNGP #25?
> > > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > >

> > > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

years
> > ago

based
> > > along

billyw

they are still misguided

"Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hcT3b.22281$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Promise Keepers are still around and they nothing to do with that......
>
> --
>
> Semper Fi & God Bless America,
>
> Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> ** Kindly Do The Needful **
>
> "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

for

> being

> *unts
> > >
> > > Slavery and women as property are in the 10 commandments? I need to

> > revisit
> > > them.

> > Wasn't there a group of religious fanatics, mostly men, a few years ago
> > called "The Promise Keepers" or something like that, that was based

along
> > those lines?
> >

> > --
> > Fris "Or maybe they were called Al Qaeda" beeŽ MCNGP #13
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

a usual christian attitude. i dont like it therefore i ignore it

"Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3iT3b.22286$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> This is the word of billy
> ignore it
> this is more words from billy
> still ignorant
> ignore them too
>
> --
>
> Semper Fi & God Bless America,
>
> Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> ** Kindly Do The Needful **
>
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > it's basically a pile of bollox.
> > i love the fact that they change the bible to suit the times (although

> they
> > are a little behind the curve usually, they are at about 1655 right now)
> > "this is the word of god"
> > "obey it"
> > "oh we dont like that bit"
> > "cool, lets change it"
> > "this is the word of god"
> > "looks a bit different to me"
> > "obey it"
> > and the weak of mind and the idiots do..
> > are you a chrisitian, have you a learning disorder.... thought so
> >
> > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Bible -
> > >
> > > It's an interpretation of the word of God by man. Man is quite

fallible
> > so
> > > take it for what it's worth.

billyw

why do they insist jesus was white.
i dont he looked anything like gabriel batistuta.

so if there are "some" typos, just how many are there..

so if it has been interpreted wrong what else is wrong
"Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5hT3b.22285$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> It is a history and interpretation BY MAN of the Word of God and the life

of
> Jesus. So you know it has to have some typos.
>
> --
>
> Semper Fi & God Bless America,
>
> Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> ** Kindly Do The Needful **
>
> "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bio99n$b1olo$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> >
> > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:#(E-Mail Removed)...

> being

> *unts
> > >
> > > Btw... I think the slavery and women as property is in the old

> testament.
> > > Which if your a Christian, the old testament really doesn't have

> anything
> > > do with the new testament.
> > >

> > But the Bible is the word of God. It must be, 'cos it says so in the

> Bible -
> > which must be true 'cos it's the word of God.

billyw

religious types are like drug addicts they want everyone to be like them.
as for money i really couldn't care less about it.

what do i believe in, thats personal, but basically it boils down to being
fair to others and treating everyone (well most) with respect based on you
they act towards me.

"Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:KbT3b.22280$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Whatever moron. What do you believe in? Money?
>
> --
>
> Semper Fi & God Bless America,
>
> Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> ** Kindly Do The Needful **
>
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > i dont need to mock Christians.. they do quite a good job themselves.
> >
> > i love how they say living by the ten commandments would be better for
> > society... of course skimming over the fact that slavery and women being
> > treated as property is in there.. bunch of misguided hypocritical *unts
> >
> > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> courthouse
> > >
> > > When you mock Christians, baby Jesus cries.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newseT3b.22283$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Pile of idiots for abstaining? You are a total idiot billy. I of course
> did not abstain but in you mind if someone wants to remain pure until

after
> they are married they are some kind of freak? You are clueless schmuck.

Have to disagree with you there, bud, and from personal experience.

I am living proof that if you abstain before marriage, you may well live to
regret it.

My first wife was still a virgin after I divorced her... 'nuff said.

The abstaining was her idea, in case anyone wondered...

--
Fris "I thought it was quaint... later I realized she was insane" beeŽ MCNGP

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help