Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Consultant, Please Read.

Consultant, Please Read.

Jtyc

> society... of course skimming over the fact that slavery and women being
> treated as property is in there.. bunch of misguided hypocritical *unts

Btw... I think the slavery and women as property is in the old testament.
Which if your a Christian, the old testament really doesn't have anything to
do with the new testament.

Jtyc

> www.meta-religion.com

That's a lot of info... Which in particular should I be reviewing?

Diana K Brown

yadayadayadayada. Yes we see you have no fun in life.

Diana K Brown

AS, BS, JD, N+, MCP 210, 215

MCNGP #25?
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> "Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:0dc301c36c32$eb5b9c40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Consultant,
> >
> > The purpose of these communities is to exchange technical
> > information and expertise about Microsoft products. Please
> > avoid personal attacks, slurs, and profanity in your
> > interactions with others.
> >
> > I highly suggest you and your group members (The MCNGP
> > Team) to start your own newsgroups/chat room. As this
> > newsgroup is only for individuals who wish to develop and
> > deliver the highest-quality courseware and training
> > available on Microsoft products and technologies.
> >
> > You may start with MSN, http://groups.msn.com/ . Here,
> > where you and your MCNGP Team members can go to share
> > common interests and interact with others online.
> > Visiting, joining, and creating groups is free of charge.
> > Just remember that you must sign in with a Microsoft .NET
> > Passport account in order to create and join groups.
> >
> > DO Remember!! You are responsible and liable for all your
> > activities while participating in the Microsoft Community.
> > Again Remember, you are responsible for anything you say
> > or post.
> >
> > If there was some part of my comment that you didn't
> > understand, please let me know. I look forward to hearing
> > from you.
> >
> > Brian Boon
> > US-DDS Testing
> > PacWest; SOFTWARE TEST LEAD
> > (425) 882-8080

Diana K Brown

same thing
Diana K Brown

AS, BS, JD, N+, MCP 210, 215

MCNGP #25?
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Wasn't there a group of religious fanatics, mostly men, a few years ago
> > called "The Promise Keepers" or something like that, that was based

along
> > those lines?

> I think you mean the Taliban.

Andy Foster

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > society... of course skimming over the fact that slavery and women being
> > treated as property is in there.. bunch of misguided hypocritical *unts

> Btw... I think the slavery and women as property is in the old testament.
> Which if your a Christian, the old testament really doesn't have anything

> do with the new testament.

But the Bible is the word of God. It must be, 'cos it says so in the Bible -
which must be true 'cos it's the word of God.

Jtyc

> But the Bible is the word of God. It must be, 'cos it says so in the
Bible -
> which must be true 'cos it's the word of God.

It's an interpretation of the word of God by man. Man is quite fallible so
take it for what it's worth.

billyw

couldn't agree more...

weren't the promise keeper a pile of idiots that abstaned before
marriage,,,, how mad is that.. just great, you get married and find out she
is useless.. taste and try before you buy, i say

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> same thing
> Diana K Brown
>
> AS, BS, JD, N+, MCP 210, 215
>
> MCNGP #25?
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Wasn't there a group of religious fanatics, mostly men, a few years

ago
> > > called "The Promise Keepers" or something like that, that was based

> along
> > > those lines?

> > I think you mean the Taliban.

billyw

it's basically a pile of bollox.
i love the fact that they change the bible to suit the times (although they
are a little behind the curve usually, they are at about 1655 right now)
"this is the word of god"
"obey it"
"oh we dont like that bit"
"cool, lets change it"
"this is the word of god"
"looks a bit different to me"
"obey it"
and the weak of mind and the idiots do..
are you a chrisitian, have you a learning disorder.... thought so

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > But the Bible is the word of God. It must be, 'cos it says so in the

> Bible -
> > which must be true 'cos it's the word of God.

> It's an interpretation of the word of God by man. Man is quite fallible

so
> take it for what it's worth.

Gary - US

Whatever moron. What do you believe in? Money?

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i dont need to mock Christians.. they do quite a good job themselves.
>
> i love how they say living by the ten commandments would be better for
> society... of course skimming over the fact that slavery and women being
> treated as property is in there.. bunch of misguided hypocritical *unts
>
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > would be more likely that you were on the steps of an alabama

courthouse
> > > "praying for Jesus" idiots

> > When you mock Christians, baby Jesus cries.

Gary - US

Promise Keepers are still around and they nothing to do with that......

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk