Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Consultant, Please Read.

Reply
Thread Tools

Consultant, Please Read.

 
 
Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-27-2003
Consultant,

The purpose of these communities is to exchange technical
information and expertise about Microsoft products. Please
avoid personal attacks, slurs, and profanity in your
interactions with others.

I highly suggest you and your group members (The MCNGP
Team) to start your own newsgroups/chat room. As this
newsgroup is only for individuals who wish to develop and
deliver the highest-quality courseware and training
available on Microsoft products and technologies.

You may start with MSN, http://groups.msn.com/ . Here,
where you and your MCNGP Team members can go to share
common interests and interact with others online.
Visiting, joining, and creating groups is free of charge.
Just remember that you must sign in with a Microsoft .NET
Passport account in order to create and join groups.

DO Remember!! You are responsible and liable for all your
activities while participating in the Microsoft Community.
Again Remember, you are responsible for anything you say
or post.

If there was some part of my comment that you didn't
understand, please let me know. I look forward to hearing
from you.

Brian Boon
US-DDS Testing
PacWest; SOFTWARE TEST LEAD
(425) 882-8080



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-27-2003
yes, thank you. now single someone else out


"Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0dc301c36c32$eb5b9c40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Consultant,
>
> The purpose of these communities is to exchange technical
> information and expertise about Microsoft products. Please
> avoid personal attacks, slurs, and profanity in your
> interactions with others.
>
> I highly suggest you and your group members (The MCNGP
> Team) to start your own newsgroups/chat room. As this
> newsgroup is only for individuals who wish to develop and
> deliver the highest-quality courseware and training
> available on Microsoft products and technologies.
>
> You may start with MSN, http://groups.msn.com/ . Here,
> where you and your MCNGP Team members can go to share
> common interests and interact with others online.
> Visiting, joining, and creating groups is free of charge.
> Just remember that you must sign in with a Microsoft .NET
> Passport account in order to create and join groups.
>
> DO Remember!! You are responsible and liable for all your
> activities while participating in the Microsoft Community.
> Again Remember, you are responsible for anything you say
> or post.
>
> If there was some part of my comment that you didn't
> understand, please let me know. I look forward to hearing
> from you.
>
> Brian Boon
> US-DDS Testing
> PacWest; SOFTWARE TEST LEAD
> (425) 882-8080
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-27-2003
> yes, thank you. now single someone else out

Actually, I'm kinda offended... I started the last really big off topic
thread.


I WANT MY COMEUPPANCE!!



 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-27-2003
so when someone asks where the cert info on and MS site is (which if they
are going for an mcse they should know how to work a search engine, or a
killfile for that matter)or where to get the latest brain dumps are, you'd
categorise this as developing high quality courseware?
where does it suggest that this is a courseware creators forum, my
impression that it was an end user (of the exams) group. Not for people
selling a service or people including their companies credentials in their
sig. which could be construed as leaning to spam.

You seem unable or unwilling to grasp the obvious, that the mcse cert has
been devalued such over time that it isn't a premier cert. rather it is an
entry level. the end result of this is that eventually certs right across
the board will be discredited, how would you deal with that?

>
> I highly suggest you and your group members (The MCNGP
> Team) to start your own newsgroups/chat room. As this
> newsgroup is only for individuals who wish to develop and
> deliver the highest-quality courseware and training
> available on Microsoft products and technologies.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-27-2003
i smell fear
"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> yes, thank you. now single someone else out
>
>
> "Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:0dc301c36c32$eb5b9c40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Consultant,
> >
> > The purpose of these communities is to exchange technical
> > information and expertise about Microsoft products. Please
> > avoid personal attacks, slurs, and profanity in your
> > interactions with others.
> >
> > I highly suggest you and your group members (The MCNGP
> > Team) to start your own newsgroups/chat room. As this
> > newsgroup is only for individuals who wish to develop and
> > deliver the highest-quality courseware and training
> > available on Microsoft products and technologies.
> >
> > You may start with MSN, http://groups.msn.com/ . Here,
> > where you and your MCNGP Team members can go to share
> > common interests and interact with others online.
> > Visiting, joining, and creating groups is free of charge.
> > Just remember that you must sign in with a Microsoft .NET
> > Passport account in order to create and join groups.
> >
> > DO Remember!! You are responsible and liable for all your
> > activities while participating in the Microsoft Community.
> > Again Remember, you are responsible for anything you say
> > or post.
> >
> > If there was some part of my comment that you didn't
> > understand, please let me know. I look forward to hearing
> > from you.
> >
> > Brian Boon
> > US-DDS Testing
> > PacWest; SOFTWARE TEST LEAD
> > (425) 882-8080
> >
> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-27-2003
hey leave the flamer alone.. flamers good

"Brian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > From: "Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > X-Newsreader: Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000
> > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
> > NNTP-Posting-Host: TK2MSFTNGXA08 10.40.1.160

>
> This sounds too much like flame bait. If you really are who you say you

are
> please don't post via the MS web site. Others can impersonate you.
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-27-2003
"Brian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > From: "Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > X-Newsreader: Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000
> > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
> > NNTP-Posting-Host: TK2MSFTNGXA08 10.40.1.160

>
> This sounds too much like flame bait. If you really are who you say you

are
> please don't post via the MS web site. Others can impersonate you.


He's already impersonating the real Brian Boon. Brian's real e-mail is
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) not bboon. Also the real Brian doesn't misspell his own name
half the time. Why this idiot singled-out Brian is beyond me.


--
Fris "Brain" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-27-2003
the only thing i fear is a ****ed off woman


"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i smell fear
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > yes, thank you. now single someone else out
> >
> >
> > "Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:0dc301c36c32$eb5b9c40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Consultant,
> > >
> > > The purpose of these communities is to exchange technical
> > > information and expertise about Microsoft products. Please
> > > avoid personal attacks, slurs, and profanity in your
> > > interactions with others.
> > >
> > > I highly suggest you and your group members (The MCNGP
> > > Team) to start your own newsgroups/chat room. As this
> > > newsgroup is only for individuals who wish to develop and
> > > deliver the highest-quality courseware and training
> > > available on Microsoft products and technologies.
> > >
> > > You may start with MSN, http://groups.msn.com/ . Here,
> > > where you and your MCNGP Team members can go to share
> > > common interests and interact with others online.
> > > Visiting, joining, and creating groups is free of charge.
> > > Just remember that you must sign in with a Microsoft .NET
> > > Passport account in order to create and join groups.
> > >
> > > DO Remember!! You are responsible and liable for all your
> > > activities while participating in the Microsoft Community.
> > > Again Remember, you are responsible for anything you say
> > > or post.
> > >
> > > If there was some part of my comment that you didn't
> > > understand, please let me know. I look forward to hearing
> > > from you.
> > >
> > > Brian Boon
> > > US-DDS Testing
> > > PacWest; SOFTWARE TEST LEAD
> > > (425) 882-8080
> > >
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-27-2003
you only fear that, i'm absolutely terrified of that...
in fact shear terror doesn't begin

am i overdoing this??

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> the only thing i fear is a ****ed off woman
>
>
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > i smell fear
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > yes, thank you. now single someone else out
> > >
> > >
> > > "Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:0dc301c36c32$eb5b9c40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > Consultant,
> > > >
> > > > The purpose of these communities is to exchange technical
> > > > information and expertise about Microsoft products. Please
> > > > avoid personal attacks, slurs, and profanity in your
> > > > interactions with others.
> > > >
> > > > I highly suggest you and your group members (The MCNGP
> > > > Team) to start your own newsgroups/chat room. As this
> > > > newsgroup is only for individuals who wish to develop and
> > > > deliver the highest-quality courseware and training
> > > > available on Microsoft products and technologies.
> > > >
> > > > You may start with MSN, http://groups.msn.com/ . Here,
> > > > where you and your MCNGP Team members can go to share
> > > > common interests and interact with others online.
> > > > Visiting, joining, and creating groups is free of charge.
> > > > Just remember that you must sign in with a Microsoft .NET
> > > > Passport account in order to create and join groups.
> > > >
> > > > DO Remember!! You are responsible and liable for all your
> > > > activities while participating in the Microsoft Community.
> > > > Again Remember, you are responsible for anything you say
> > > > or post.
> > > >
> > > > If there was some part of my comment that you didn't
> > > > understand, please let me know. I look forward to hearing
> > > > from you.
> > > >
> > > > Brian Boon
> > > > US-DDS Testing
> > > > PacWest; SOFTWARE TEST LEAD
> > > > (425) 882-8080
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
KLXrider
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-27-2003
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:33:16 +0100, "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>flamers good


You just said you would shoot them in your last OT post. Make up your
mind.

KLXrider, MCNGP #18
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please please please help this guy with his open source java app casioculture@gmail.com Java 4 05-05-2005 08:24 AM
Console profile for Windows app in VC++ - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP! MuZZy C++ 7 01-07-2005 08:40 PM
Computer problems please please please help Nick Computer Support 0 06-04-2004 08:49 PM
HELP! HELP! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tpg comcntr Computer Support 11 02-15-2004 06:22 PM
please help... ...me learn C++ please please please :) KK C++ 2 10-14-2003 02:08 PM



Advertisments