Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: You really have an MCSE?

Re: You really have an MCSE?

Consultant

bill, that was uncalled for

"An Idiot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:000801c36bf8$f47bc780$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yeah...
> Check this site out.
> http://www.****you.com

Jtyc

> bill, that was uncalled for

You would think that someone with that kind of money would just have the guy
wacked instead of resorting to childish name calling.