Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: does any one know supernetting, or superscope?

Re: does any one know supernetting, or superscope?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Herb Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:KEL2b.15709$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > Does anyone knows how to do supercoping or supernetting. I have an idea
> > about it, but by time i forgot how it is done exactly, any help would be
> > accepted, tahnk you.

> They are generally unrelated.
>
> Supernetting is nearly the opposite of "subnetting".

And supercoping is the hell I put up with being married.

--
Fris "Satan doesn't scare me anymore" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

is she going thru the change of life..

funny this woman have the change that makes them a little unstable.
they get a little unstable each month
they get a little unstable thru puberty.
if you say the wrong thing they get a little unstable
if you can't mind read they get a little unstable.

apart from that they are normal well adjusted, functioning members of
society..
oh and dont hold doors open for them... well unless they want you to...

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eRsNhG$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Herb Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:KEL2b.15709$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > > Does anyone knows how to do supercoping or supernetting. I have an

idea
> > > about it, but by time i forgot how it is done exactly, any help would

be
> > > accepted, tahnk you.

> > They are generally unrelated.
> >
> > Supernetting is nearly the opposite of "subnetting".

> And supercoping is the hell I put up with being married.
>
> --
> Fris "Satan doesn't scare me anymore" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e5RKDM$(E-Mail Removed)...
> is she going thru the change of life..
>
> funny this woman have the change that makes them a little unstable.
> they get a little unstable each month
> they get a little unstable thru puberty.
> if you say the wrong thing they get a little unstable
> if you can't mind read they get a little unstable.
>
> apart from that they are normal well adjusted, functioning members of
> society..
> oh and dont hold doors open for them... well unless they want you to...

I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't present me hourly with lose-lose
situations.

This morning my wife lost it because I had to take one of my boys to a
doctor's appointment and I wear wearing olive drab pants with a blue shirt.
What's wrong with that?

According to my wife, if I didn't smoke, we'd be richer than Bill Gates.

Still beats my ex-wife, however. She was totally convinced that if two
healthy people (even of different sex) engaged in anal sex, it would CREATE
an AIDS virus.

--
Fris "Not two women, though" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

ah your woman is presentation orientated..
she likes the world to think that the kids dont stuff cakes down cushions
and that everyone is well dressed.

having said that i would wear green trousers with a blue shirt, unless the
trousers were combats

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OZx7rQ$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:e5RKDM$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > is she going thru the change of life..
> >
> > funny this woman have the change that makes them a little unstable.
> > they get a little unstable each month
> > they get a little unstable thru puberty.
> > if you say the wrong thing they get a little unstable
> > if you can't mind read they get a little unstable.
> >
> > apart from that they are normal well adjusted, functioning members of
> > society..
> > oh and dont hold doors open for them... well unless they want you to...

> I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't present me hourly with lose-lose
> situations.
>
> This morning my wife lost it because I had to take one of my boys to a
> doctor's appointment and I wear wearing olive drab pants with a blue

shirt.
> What's wrong with that?
>
> According to my wife, if I didn't smoke, we'd be richer than Bill Gates.
>
> Still beats my ex-wife, however. She was totally convinced that if two
> healthy people (even of different sex) engaged in anal sex, it would

CREATE
> an AIDS virus.
>

> --
> Fris "Not two women, though" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

that was wouldn't wear, unless.. yadda yadda

news:OAITfc$(E-Mail Removed)...