Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > pinnacle studio 9

pinnacle studio 9

just looking

hi I'm using windows 2000 pro
I'm using pinnacle studio 9 I have captured my digital video to computer but
I can't get the sound to match up thanks for any help

PC

"just looking" <belfast2 @ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:WlJqf.29$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi I'm using windows 2000 pro
> I'm using pinnacle studio 9 I have captured my digital video to computer
> but
> I can't get the sound to match up thanks for any help

The problem will be with your capture card not Studio 9

Cheers
Paul.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

PC wrote:
> "just looking" <belfast2 @ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> news:WlJqf.29$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>hi I'm using windows 2000 pro
>>I'm using pinnacle studio 9 I have captured my digital video to computer
>>but
>>I can't get the sound to match up thanks for any help
>>

> The problem will be with your capture card not Studio 9

How do you figure? A capture card isn't even required, just a firewire
port to transfer the data.

To the OP, if you want to get help on this, post the question to
rec.video.desktop. But try to work on your question a bit. You've not
explained enough for anyone to know what's going on. Is the audio
running ahead or behind? What if you fire up the .avi file in Windows
Media Player, is it still out of synch?