Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Flash Player Help Please!

Flash Player Help Please!

cb12

I am running Win98SE on a HP Pavilion 9680C. Pentium III ,600 Ram.Don't know
if you need this info but typed it in,in case it is needed.I have Sony's
Picture Package 1.0 software(That I installed from Sony's Cd) that keep
asking me to install Macromedia flash player everytime I click on its
desktop icon menu.I have called Sony on phone with there help center at
least three times and there suggestion was to uninstall my program and then
uninstall Macromedia flash player and then reinstall it in the same manner
as I uninstalled it.Three times I told them I have Macromedia Fashplayer
8.This did not happen when I had Flashplayer 7.I updated to Flashplayer 8
and ever since had this problem saying install Macromedia flash player when
I click on Sony's menu icon on my desktop.My question is,how can I
completely uninstall The Flashpler 8 version and go back to The flashplaye 7
version so my program would work again.Thank you for any help you can give
me.If someone would like to a-mail me in regards to my question please do
so.
cb12~@enter.net
take the fish away please.

Donald

google http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer
news:43aad41b$0$11473$(E-Mail Removed)...