Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Model of laptop?

Model of laptop?

Dave

Does anyone know how to find the specific model of my Packard Bell
Easynote laptop? I cannot find the info on the bottom of the computer
and the manual is generic. Thanks

tab

news:Jbiqf.29054$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know how to find the specific model of my Packard Bell
> Easynote laptop? I cannot find the info on the bottom of the computer and
> the manual is generic. Thanks

Try belarc advisor

Convert Java Model to Java Model without XML erinbot@gmail.com Java 1 10-06-2006 09:00 PM
How to Find Out Your Motherboard Manufacturer and Model Silverstrand Front Page News 0 10-21-2005 01:24 PM
Review: Evercool Aluminum Fans (AL8025B and AL8025LD2 model) Silverstrand Reviews & How-To's 0 06-20-2005 03:41 AM
Multi-Solution Model csl ASP .Net 2 05-09-2005 01:20 PM
Code model for ASP.NET (for automation) Amit ASP .Net 1 05-06-2004 12:06 AM

Advertisments