Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Reasons to hate Cananda

Reply
Thread Tools

OT: Reasons to hate Cananda

 
 
Andy Foster
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-26-2003

"S. O'Brien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bifk95$7c$(E-Mail Removed)...
> south park fan
>


Top-poster

> "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bie4i6$84f2m$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Who caused the Blackout of 2003? Tuesday Morning Quarterback doesn't

> know,
> > > but suggests this: Regardless, blame Canada.
> > >

> > <snip>
> >
> > Time's have changed
> > Our kids are getting worse
> > They won't obey their parents
> > They just want to fart and curse
> > Should we blame the government?
> > Or blame society?
> > Or should we blame the images on TV?
> > No. Blame Canada
> > Blame Canada
> > With all their beady little eyes
> > And flapping heads so full of lies
> > Blame Canada
> > Blame Canada
> > We need to form a full assault
> > All It's Canada's fault
> > Don't blame me
> > For my son Stan
> > He saw the darn cartoon
> > And now he's off to join the Klan
> > And my boy Eric once
> > Had my picture on his shelf
> > But now when I see him he tells me to **** myself!
> > Well? Blame Canada
> > Blame Canada
> > It seems that everything's gone wrong
> > Since Canada came along
> > Blame Canada
> > Blame Canada
> >
> > They're not even a real country anyway
> > My son could have been a doctor or a lawyer, rich and true
> > Instead he burned up like a piggy on a barbecue
> > All Should we blame the matches?
> > Should we blame the fire?
> > Or the doctors who allowed him to expire?
> > Heck No
> > Blame Canada
> > Blame Canada
> > With all their hockey hullaballu
> > And that bitch Anne Murray too
> > Blame Canada
> > Shame on Canada
> > For the smut we must stop
> > The trash we must smash
> > Laughter and fun
> > must all be undone
> > We must blame them and cause a fuss
> > Before somebody thinks of blaming us!
> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kendal Emery
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-26-2003
Hmmm, seems you missed the words "consenting adults"

--
Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me
"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ah the usual old comment is wheeled out.
> "you dislike them because you fear your like them" absolute rubbish...
> i hate pedo's, this is because i do.. not because i fear that i could be..
> so why should homo's be different.. dont see you defending the pedo's
> look at the case of george micheal.. that was a public toilet, kids coulda
> walked in there.. but no,because he was famous you had the great and the
> good making it into a cause celeb...
> it's abasic fact was that what he was doing there was wrong.
>
> i'm sure there are things in life you dislike, that many may not agree

with
>
>
> "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%234$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I am sorry, I am very hyper-sensitive to this issue, because I have

soem
> > very good friends that are gay. They are treated like scum of the

earth,
> > simply because they enjoy sex differently than you or I. If you met

them
> in
> > a store, you would have no clue that they are gay, if you worked with

> them,
> > you wouldn't know. They are just like us, except for what they do in

the
> > bedroom, between consenting adults.
> >
> > Not to pick on him, but consultant has tried to pick up every female

that
> > has ever had occasion to visit this room, as have several of the other
> > males, and yet, that is ok, but two people who love each other very

much,
> > and keep it between themselves are ridiculed because they are of the

same
> > sex.
> >
> > Why should we hate people because of this. Are you worried that they

> might
> > try to pick you up. Or are you afraid because you might have the same
> > tendnencies, and ridiculing is the only way you can feel better. ( No

> this
> > is not directed at billyw, just happened to be in response to his post)
> >
> > Sorry to be a drag, but this really bugs me.
> >
> > --
> > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > Systems Administrator
> > Coordinated Home Care
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> > remove me to email to me
> > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > notice the difference...
> > > people
> > > homos..
> > > they are different things
> > >
> > > "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > So.....
> > > >
> > > > How do you go from treating all people with respect to shooting all

> the
> > > > homos?
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > > > Systems Administrator
> > > > Coordinated Home Care
> > > > (E-Mail Removed)
> > > > remove me to email to me
> > > > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > > news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > > yea all those manners and friendlieness would really screw

americans
> > up
> > > > big
> > > > > time if the US took over canada..
> > > > > the troops might come back being pleasant and knowing how to treat
> > > people
> > > > > with respect..
> > > > > drive by shooting may fall off the map as well..
> > > > > but while the 20th mountain division is up there could you get

them
> to
> > > > shoot
> > > > > the homo's
> > > > >
> > > > > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > > > Who caused the Blackout of 2003? Tuesday Morning Quarterback

> doesn't
> > > > know,
> > > > > > but suggests this: Regardless, blame Canada.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It's about time Canada became America's universal scapegoat, as

> the
> > > > United
> > > > > > States is already and has been for decades the scapegoat for

> > anything
> > > > > Canada
> > > > > > doesn't like.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Canada is a threat to all we hold dear. Consider that millions

of
> > > > > Americans
> > > > > > cannot subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket -- the product TMQ desires

> > more
> > > > than
> > > > > > anything in life -- because they cannot or do not get the

> satellite
> > > > signal
> > > > > > of the Rupert Murdoch-owned DirecTV, which holds a monopoly over
> > > Sunday
> > > > > > Ticket. Yet in Canada, anyone may subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket

> > over
> > > > > cable.
> > > > > > That's right, Canadians have much better access to the viewing

of
> > NFL
> > > > > games
> > > > > > than Americans do.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Plus in Canada, marijuana is close to legal. Same-gender

marriage
> is
> > > > > > recognized. So all these gay married Canadians are sitting

around
> > > > smoking
> > > > > > pot and watching NFL Sunday Ticket -- enjoying total access to

> games
> > > > made
> > > > > > possible by the tax dollars of Americans! -- while in the United
> > > States,
> > > > > you
> > > > > > can only drink beer, marry someone of the opposite sex and watch
> > > > whatever
> > > > > > awful woofer game your local network affiliate has chosen for

you.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > How long are Americans going to stand for this? If I were you,

> > Canada,
> > > > I'd
> > > > > > drop the smug routine. The Army has to come home from Iraq

> someday,
> > > and
> > > > > it's
> > > > > > going to be looking for something to do.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > http://espn.go.com/page2/s/tmq/030819.html
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kendal Emery
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-26-2003
And actually I am very interested..... Why do you dislike them? Why do you
feel it is appropriate to call them names, and say they are not actually
people?

--
Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me
"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ah the usual old comment is wheeled out.
> "you dislike them because you fear your like them" absolute rubbish...
> i hate pedo's, this is because i do.. not because i fear that i could be..
> so why should homo's be different.. dont see you defending the pedo's
> look at the case of george micheal.. that was a public toilet, kids coulda
> walked in there.. but no,because he was famous you had the great and the
> good making it into a cause celeb...
> it's abasic fact was that what he was doing there was wrong.
>
> i'm sure there are things in life you dislike, that many may not agree

with
>
>
> "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%234$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I am sorry, I am very hyper-sensitive to this issue, because I have

soem
> > very good friends that are gay. They are treated like scum of the

earth,
> > simply because they enjoy sex differently than you or I. If you met

them
> in
> > a store, you would have no clue that they are gay, if you worked with

> them,
> > you wouldn't know. They are just like us, except for what they do in

the
> > bedroom, between consenting adults.
> >
> > Not to pick on him, but consultant has tried to pick up every female

that
> > has ever had occasion to visit this room, as have several of the other
> > males, and yet, that is ok, but two people who love each other very

much,
> > and keep it between themselves are ridiculed because they are of the

same
> > sex.
> >
> > Why should we hate people because of this. Are you worried that they

> might
> > try to pick you up. Or are you afraid because you might have the same
> > tendnencies, and ridiculing is the only way you can feel better. ( No

> this
> > is not directed at billyw, just happened to be in response to his post)
> >
> > Sorry to be a drag, but this really bugs me.
> >
> > --
> > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > Systems Administrator
> > Coordinated Home Care
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> > remove me to email to me
> > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > notice the difference...
> > > people
> > > homos..
> > > they are different things
> > >
> > > "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > So.....
> > > >
> > > > How do you go from treating all people with respect to shooting all

> the
> > > > homos?
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > > > Systems Administrator
> > > > Coordinated Home Care
> > > > (E-Mail Removed)
> > > > remove me to email to me
> > > > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > > news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > > yea all those manners and friendlieness would really screw

americans
> > up
> > > > big
> > > > > time if the US took over canada..
> > > > > the troops might come back being pleasant and knowing how to treat
> > > people
> > > > > with respect..
> > > > > drive by shooting may fall off the map as well..
> > > > > but while the 20th mountain division is up there could you get

them
> to
> > > > shoot
> > > > > the homo's
> > > > >
> > > > > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > > > Who caused the Blackout of 2003? Tuesday Morning Quarterback

> doesn't
> > > > know,
> > > > > > but suggests this: Regardless, blame Canada.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It's about time Canada became America's universal scapegoat, as

> the
> > > > United
> > > > > > States is already and has been for decades the scapegoat for

> > anything
> > > > > Canada
> > > > > > doesn't like.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Canada is a threat to all we hold dear. Consider that millions

of
> > > > > Americans
> > > > > > cannot subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket -- the product TMQ desires

> > more
> > > > than
> > > > > > anything in life -- because they cannot or do not get the

> satellite
> > > > signal
> > > > > > of the Rupert Murdoch-owned DirecTV, which holds a monopoly over
> > > Sunday
> > > > > > Ticket. Yet in Canada, anyone may subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket

> > over
> > > > > cable.
> > > > > > That's right, Canadians have much better access to the viewing

of
> > NFL
> > > > > games
> > > > > > than Americans do.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Plus in Canada, marijuana is close to legal. Same-gender

marriage
> is
> > > > > > recognized. So all these gay married Canadians are sitting

around
> > > > smoking
> > > > > > pot and watching NFL Sunday Ticket -- enjoying total access to

> games
> > > > made
> > > > > > possible by the tax dollars of Americans! -- while in the United
> > > States,
> > > > > you
> > > > > > can only drink beer, marry someone of the opposite sex and watch
> > > > whatever
> > > > > > awful woofer game your local network affiliate has chosen for

you.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > How long are Americans going to stand for this? If I were you,

> > Canada,
> > > > I'd
> > > > > > drop the smug routine. The Army has to come home from Iraq

> someday,
> > > and
> > > > > it's
> > > > > > going to be looking for something to do.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > http://espn.go.com/page2/s/tmq/030819.html
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
KLXrider
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-26-2003
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:06:14 -0600, "Kendal Emery"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Why should we hate people because of this. Are you worried that they might
>try to pick you up.


I don't think most people hate gays.

I think they hate the gorilla tactics used to try and make it seem
normal. If they kept it in their bedroom most people would not have a
problem with them. But, when they want to tell my elementary school
child that it is normal for johnny to love jimmy, they have gone too
far.



KLXrider, MCNGP #18
 
Reply With Quote
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-26-2003
> I think they hate the gorilla tactics used to try and make it seem
> normal. If they kept it in their bedroom most people would not have a
> problem with them. But, when they want to tell my elementary school
> child that it is normal for johnny to love jimmy, they have gone too
> far.


Dr. Laura comes to mind, she called it "deviant" behavior and she got
lambasted by these douchebags. I'm sorry, but normal behavior is
heterosexual, that's a fact, and homosexual 'deviates' from the norm. That
makes it deviant behavior. She didn't call them evil, she didn't say they
were bad people, but these douchebags attack her like a rabid dog.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Kendal Emery
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-26-2003
"KLXrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:06:14 -0600, "Kendal Emery"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Why should we hate people because of this. Are you worried that they

might
> >try to pick you up.

>
> I don't think most people hate gays.
>


Looks like hate to me when people are saying "Shoot all the homos"

> I think they hate the gorilla tactics used to try and make it seem
> normal. If they kept it in their bedroom most people would not have a
> problem with them. But, when they want to tell my elementary school
> child that it is normal for johnny to love jimmy, they have gone too
> far.


I don't think we should teach elementary kids anything about this. As a
matter of fact, I am a big beleiver in sex education ought to be taught at
home. And I agree it ought to be kept in the bedroom. But I also think
that hetero sex ought to be kept in the bedroom.

And the M*A*S*H lines comes ringing to mind "Individuality as great, as long
as it is the same as everybody else"

>
>
>
> KLXrider, MCNGP #18




--
Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me


 
Reply With Quote
 
Kendal Emery
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-26-2003
btw, all quotes are from http://www.religioustolerance.org/wic_laur.htm

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O1RVnO#(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:u1XY4B#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I think they hate the gorilla tactics used to try and make it seem
> > > normal. If they kept it in their bedroom most people would not have a
> > > problem with them. But, when they want to tell my elementary school
> > > child that it is normal for johnny to love jimmy, they have gone too
> > > far.

> >
> > Dr. Laura comes to mind, she called it "deviant" behavior and she got
> > lambasted by these douchebags. I'm sorry, but normal behavior is
> > heterosexual, that's a fact, and homosexual 'deviates' from the norm.

> That
> > makes it deviant behavior. She didn't call them evil, she didn't say

they
> > were bad people, but these douchebags attack her like a rabid dog.
> >

> Here is why Dr. Laura was lambasted.....
>
> She has described homosexuality as "deviant." [Author's note: This

statement
> has an element of truth to it; any trait that is held by a minority of
> individuals is, by definition, called "deviant" by sociologists,
> psychologists, etc. It is precisely that: a deviation from the norm. But
> "deviant" is a scientific term that is a near-synonym to the word
> "minority." Left-handedness is a deviant trait; red hair is a deviant
> condition. Unfortunately, by using the words deviant and sex in the same
> sentence, and directing the statement to a general audience, the end

effect
> is to generate public hatred against sexual minorities. She could use the
> term "minority sexual orientation" and avoid generating hatred.] She has
> also described homosexuality as "a biological error." According to

Eonline,
> she has said that society "should discriminate against certain

behaviors" --
> homosexual behavior being one of them. 2
>
> Afterwards she came up with
>
> On 2000-MAR-10, Dr. Laura released a statement which said that she never
> intended to "hurt anyone or contribute in any way to an atmosphere of hate
> or intolerance," when she commented about homosexuality on her radio
> program. She continued: "Regrettably, some of the words I've used have

hurt
> some people, and I am sorry for that. Words that I have used in a clinical
> context have been perceived as judgement [sic]. They were not meant to
> characterize homosexual individuals or encourage others to disparage
> homosexuals." 4
>
> If you are going to use examples, please include all the relevant
> information
>
> --
> Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> Systems Administrator
> Coordinated Home Care
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove me to email to me
>
>




--
Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-26-2003
"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%234$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am sorry, I am very hyper-sensitive to this issue, because I have soem
> very good friends that are gay. They are treated like scum of the earth,
> simply because they enjoy sex differently than you or I. If you met them

in
> a store, you would have no clue that they are gay, if you worked with

them,
> you wouldn't know. They are just like us, except for what they do in the
> bedroom, between consenting adults.


I had a brother-in-law who was gay and died of AIDS. I also had a
supervisor over twenty years ago who was openly gay.

> Not to pick on him, but consultant has tried to pick up every female that
> has ever had occasion to visit this room, as have several of the other
> males,


Hi! Wanna have some sex? (That's my best pickup line)

> and yet, that is ok, but two people who love each other very much,
> and keep it between themselves are ridiculed because they are of the same
> sex.
>
> Why should we hate people because of this. Are you worried that they

might
> try to pick you up.


Not much more afraid than I am that fat, ugly women will pick me up. I'm
too ugly to be gay, anyway.

> Or are you afraid because you might have the same
> tendnencies, and ridiculing is the only way you can feel better. ( No

this
> is not directed at billyw, just happened to be in response to his post)
>
> Sorry to be a drag, but this really bugs me.


You're a drag queen? Damn, your picture sure fooled me.


--
Fris "Bisexuals are twice as likely to find a date on a Saturday night" beeŽ
MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-26-2003
here here

"KLXrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:06:14 -0600, "Kendal Emery"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Why should we hate people because of this. Are you worried that they

might
> >try to pick you up.

>
> I don't think most people hate gays.
>
> I think they hate the gorilla tactics used to try and make it seem
> normal. If they kept it in their bedroom most people would not have a
> problem with them. But, when they want to tell my elementary school
> child that it is normal for johnny to love jimmy, they have gone too
> far.
>
>
>
> KLXrider, MCNGP #18



 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-26-2003
oh and i dislike religion even more than homos

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eHoDIf%(E-Mail Removed)...
> basically the same reason that many Americans hate communism or socialism,
> because they were brought up to.
> similar thing to racism, anyone that says they aren't racist is a liar.
> everyone is, to some extent. the difference is that you understand it.. I
> understand why I dislike homos..
> I understand my racism.. I choose to act on my understanding of racism..

for
> homos I like things just the way they are in my head (which isn't a busy
> place btw)
>
>
> "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > And actually I am very interested..... Why do you dislike them? Why do

> you
> > feel it is appropriate to call them names, and say they are not actually
> > people?
> >
> > --
> > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > Systems Administrator
> > Coordinated Home Care
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> > remove me to email to me
> > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > ah the usual old comment is wheeled out.
> > > "you dislike them because you fear your like them" absolute rubbish...
> > > i hate pedo's, this is because i do.. not because i fear that i could

> be..
> > > so why should homo's be different.. dont see you defending the pedo's
> > > look at the case of george micheal.. that was a public toilet, kids

> coulda
> > > walked in there.. but no,because he was famous you had the great and

the
> > > good making it into a cause celeb...
> > > it's abasic fact was that what he was doing there was wrong.
> > >
> > > i'm sure there are things in life you dislike, that many may not agree

> > with
> > >
> > >
> > > "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:%234$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > I am sorry, I am very hyper-sensitive to this issue, because I have

> > soem
> > > > very good friends that are gay. They are treated like scum of the

> > earth,
> > > > simply because they enjoy sex differently than you or I. If you met

> > them
> > > in
> > > > a store, you would have no clue that they are gay, if you worked

with
> > > them,
> > > > you wouldn't know. They are just like us, except for what they do

in
> > the
> > > > bedroom, between consenting adults.
> > > >
> > > > Not to pick on him, but consultant has tried to pick up every female

> > that
> > > > has ever had occasion to visit this room, as have several of the

other
> > > > males, and yet, that is ok, but two people who love each other very

> > much,
> > > > and keep it between themselves are ridiculed because they are of the

> > same
> > > > sex.
> > > >
> > > > Why should we hate people because of this. Are you worried that

they
> > > might
> > > > try to pick you up. Or are you afraid because you might have the

same
> > > > tendnencies, and ridiculing is the only way you can feel better.

( No
> > > this
> > > > is not directed at billyw, just happened to be in response to his

> post)
> > > >
> > > > Sorry to be a drag, but this really bugs me.
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > > > Systems Administrator
> > > > Coordinated Home Care
> > > > (E-Mail Removed)
> > > > remove me to email to me
> > > > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > > news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > > notice the difference...
> > > > > people
> > > > > homos..
> > > > > they are different things
> > > > >
> > > > > "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
> > > > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > > > So.....
> > > > > >
> > > > > > How do you go from treating all people with respect to shooting

> all
> > > the
> > > > > > homos?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > --
> > > > > > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > > > > > Systems Administrator
> > > > > > Coordinated Home Care
> > > > > > (E-Mail Removed)
> > > > > > remove me to email to me
> > > > > > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > > > > news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > > > > yea all those manners and friendlieness would really screw

> > americans
> > > > up
> > > > > > big
> > > > > > > time if the US took over canada..
> > > > > > > the troops might come back being pleasant and knowing how to

> treat
> > > > > people
> > > > > > > with respect..
> > > > > > > drive by shooting may fall off the map as well..
> > > > > > > but while the 20th mountain division is up there could you get

> > them
> > > to
> > > > > > shoot
> > > > > > > the homo's
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > > > > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > > > > > Who caused the Blackout of 2003? Tuesday Morning Quarterback
> > > doesn't
> > > > > > know,
> > > > > > > > but suggests this: Regardless, blame Canada.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > It's about time Canada became America's universal scapegoat,

> as
> > > the
> > > > > > United
> > > > > > > > States is already and has been for decades the scapegoat for
> > > > anything
> > > > > > > Canada
> > > > > > > > doesn't like.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Canada is a threat to all we hold dear. Consider that

millions
> > of
> > > > > > > Americans
> > > > > > > > cannot subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket -- the product TMQ

> desires
> > > > more
> > > > > > than
> > > > > > > > anything in life -- because they cannot or do not get the
> > > satellite
> > > > > > signal
> > > > > > > > of the Rupert Murdoch-owned DirecTV, which holds a monopoly

> over
> > > > > Sunday
> > > > > > > > Ticket. Yet in Canada, anyone may subscribe to NFL Sunday

> Ticket
> > > > over
> > > > > > > cable.
> > > > > > > > That's right, Canadians have much better access to the

viewing
> > of
> > > > NFL
> > > > > > > games
> > > > > > > > than Americans do.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Plus in Canada, marijuana is close to legal. Same-gender

> > marriage
> > > is
> > > > > > > > recognized. So all these gay married Canadians are sitting

> > around
> > > > > > smoking
> > > > > > > > pot and watching NFL Sunday Ticket -- enjoying total access

to
> > > games
> > > > > > made
> > > > > > > > possible by the tax dollars of Americans! -- while in the

> United
> > > > > States,
> > > > > > > you
> > > > > > > > can only drink beer, marry someone of the opposite sex and

> watch
> > > > > > whatever
> > > > > > > > awful woofer game your local network affiliate has chosen

for
> > you.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > How long are Americans going to stand for this? If I were

you,
> > > > Canada,
> > > > > > I'd
> > > > > > > > drop the smug routine. The Army has to come home from Iraq
> > > someday,
> > > > > and
> > > > > > > it's
> > > > > > > > going to be looking for something to do.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > http://espn.go.com/page2/s/tmq/030819.html
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
D-Link DSL 504T - I hate my router - No, I really really hate it!!! Simon Harding Computer Support 7 01-03-2006 09:11 PM
I haven't been on much for good reasons RObErT_RaTh The Lounge 40 09-26-2005 01:12 PM
Can anyone suggest reasons NOT to follow these instructions? Tom Betz Firefox 11 01-12-2005 03:52 AM
25 Reasons to Aviod the SD-10 (was 15 Reasons to Aviod the SD-10) Steven M. Scharf Digital Photography 823 07-02-2004 12:55 PM
what are the possible reasons that successful pre-synthesis simulation + successful synthesis = failed post-synthes walala VHDL 4 09-08-2003 01:51 PM



Advertisments