Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Reasons to hate Cananda

OT: Reasons to hate Cananda

Diana K Brown

Oh my gosh I must be a racist!! I just hate it when people drive to slow on
the freeway. I am always racing around Big D (Dallas) trying to kill these
slow people. ;')

Diana K Brown

AS, BS, JD, N+, MCP 210, 215

MCNGP #25?
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> Oh my gosh I must be a racist!! I just hate it when people drive to slow
on
> the freeway. I am always racing around Big D (Dallas) trying to kill

these
> slow people. ;')

Let me ask you a question: Why is it that nobody in Dallas knows how to user
their turn signal?

Jtyc

> what turn signal?

Ah... that explains alot.

Are you an inner-looper or an outer-looper?

Consultant

hey, you ever go down to deep ellum?

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> what turn signal?
>
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Oh my gosh I must be a racist!! I just hate it when people drive to

> slow
> > on
> > > the freeway. I am always racing around Big D (Dallas) trying to kill

> > these
> > > slow people. ;')

> > Let me ask you a question: Why is it that nobody in Dallas knows how to

> user
> > their turn signal?

Kendal Emery

Racist