Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mapping of source code to UML class diagram

Mapping of source code to UML class diagram

verma

Hello everyone,
I am doing a project on Reverse Engineering. My project is about
generating UML design diagrams from Java source code. I have
encountered a problem of mapping between the source code and the class
diagram, i.e. there can be several class diagrams for a design problem
and further there can be several implementations of a class diagram. So
actually it is a N-to-N mapping. But as I am converting source code to
design diagram, so I shall have to consider all possible class diagrams
from a given source. I am not able to crack this problem. If anyone
could give me some idea, it will be very helpful for me.
Thanks in advance.

-regards,
rajiv