Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Wi fi CD lost

Wi fi CD lost

Wayne Kerr

I have lost my US Robotics WI FI setup CD.
Can I download the programme from the internet.

Gordon

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:57:58 +0000, Wayne Kerr wrote:

> I have lost my US Robotics WI FI setup CD.
> Can I download the programme from the internet.

Dunno. Why don't you look on their website and see?

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Ubuntu 5.10

SgtMinor

Wayne Kerr wrote:

> I have lost my US Robotics WI FI setup CD.
> Can I download the programme from the internet.

See what you can find here: http://www.usr.com/support/s-main-menu.asp

Toolman Tim

In news(E-Mail Removed) ldomain,
Gordon spewed forth:
> On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:57:58 +0000, Wayne Kerr wrote:
>
>> I have lost my US Robotics WI FI setup CD.
>> Can I download the programme from the internet.

> Dunno. Why don't you look on their website and see?

Blimey! Why din't I think o' dat? (geesh...)

old jon

news:4cEpf.34$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news(E-Mail Removed) ldomain,
> Gordon spewed forth:
>> On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:57:58 +0000, Wayne Kerr wrote:
>>
>>> I have lost my US Robotics WI FI setup CD.
>>> Can I download the programme from the internet.

>> Dunno. Why don't you look on their website and see?

> Blimey! Why din't I think o' dat? (geesh...)

Probly youse had a hard day <g>.

> --
> Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories...

Toolman Tim

In news:glEpf.40069$(E-Mail Removed),
old jon spewed forth:
> news:4cEpf.34$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In news(E-Mail Removed) ldomain,
>> Gordon spewed forth:

>>> Dunno. Why don't you look on their website and see?

>> Blimey! Why din't I think o' dat? (geesh...)
>>

> Probly youse had a hard day <g>.

<BG>

Plato

Wayne Kerr wrote:

> I have lost my US Robotics WI FI setup CD.
> Can I download the programme from the internet.

Yes, assuming the USR website has the drivers. Did you check there?

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/